kybella swelling is supposed to not last longer then 1month but it lasted 6 month in my case

max_frisch

max_frisch

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
brutal

even though the main swelling went indeed away within 2 weeks (so i didnt look like a freak) i had noticable swelling until 6 month or so

i went for a second round 1 year after and the swelling went away way faster then.

however i think thats the reason i decided to not do anymore looksmaxxing after this

so that is my whole looksmaxxing i did, fillers and 2 round of kybella.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24055
Kybella is shit for low iq females. You should have lost weight or went for a full blown lipo.

No sympathy for your stupidity.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lawton88
Landwhale tier looksmax

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Kybella is shit for low iq females. You should have lost weight or went for a full blown lipo.

back then i read that lipo is only for legit fat people and kybella better suited who just want a touch up, was just after i found lookism and i only superficial educated me on the topic

looking backi think id go with full lipo even though you have to wear like a band for 2 weeks, its definitely more predictable and efficient and you dont have to be fat to let it done apparently.

however i think the long swelling isnt the norm so i got really unlucky, at least the first time. whether the injector fucked up or it was genetic...we will never know

Landwhale tier looksmax
as long as you dont have the fat percentage of Timothée Chalamet around your jawline, everyone should consider some forms of fat reduction in that area

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

This. Lipo takes care of it in one shot.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius