Kys if you dont buy shiba inu in the next 3 days.

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
SmartSelect 20210510 224216

Buy and hodl. This shit coin is gonna reach 0.01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I sold 7 billion dollars for around 11k. That shit is now worth 190k:feelswhy:
I feel you bro, but you still have chance. Just buy and hodl. In shiba we trust. Shiba is underrated and should be 10 cents. Let's go say it it with me SHIBA IS 10 CENTS
SHIBA IS 10 CENTS
SHIBA IS 10 CENTS
SHIBA IS 10 CENTS

Tell every fucking body you know
That SHIBA IS 10 CENTS

And it will go to the moon.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, Deleted member 4804 and Htobrother
where do I buy? what broker?

where do I buy? what broker?
Binance. with tether or busd tho

Make sure you convert your btc or eth into tether or busd.

Just go all in and hold

Shiba is going to the moon

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I feel you bro, but you still have chance. Just buy and hodl. In shiba we trust. Shiba is underrated and should be 10 cents. Let's go say it it with me SHIBA IS 10 CENTS
SHIBA IS 10 CENTS
SHIBA IS 10 CENTS
SHIBA IS 10 CENTS

Tell every fucking body you know
That SHIBA IS 10 CENTS

And it will go to the moon.
Dude you are joking right??? There is no way this can get to 10c, hell even getting to 1c is v v v unlikely! Just look at the market caps

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Dude you are joking right??? There is no way this can get to 10c, hell even getting to 1c is v v v unlikely! Just look at the market caps
But same was said for doge coin? It did reached 10 cents. Heck even 50 cents. Anything is possible in crypto. Its only hard.

literally a double digit iq echo chamber. fucking retarded op should be hanged for giving advice like this. the picture should be enough reason not to invest (hint: 4.5million percent gain in 2 months)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Truecel14, potentialhabit1 and 9 others
But same was said for doge coin? It did reached 10 cents. Heck even 50 cents. Anything is possible in crypto. Its only hard.
But doge market cap is not as crazy right? It's like 80bn? And I can believe it will go as high as 120-150bn sure.

I also believe Ur hypothesis that shiba could be a winning memecoin, but it's not the original, so won't go as high as 150bn like doge, but maybe can go half or a third as big. So I can believe it reaches 50bn market cap, that means the price would be 5x what it is today so I dont think your wrong that this can make people money, but not heaps Bhai, and defo can't get to $0.01 price

• +1

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Cardiologyscribe and Marsiere214
Or don't be retarded and buy ETH instead which is actually useful

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Cardiologyscribe and Deleted member 6695
It has been 3 days

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
So satisfying to see this coin crash.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and Deleted member 6695
Uhhh shibabros...

Or don't be retarded and buy ETH instead which is actually useful
I just sold ALL my ethereum and ALL of everything related to ethereum. Got fees raped again obviously, like has been the case since last half year, with shit etherium. Well this was the last time etherium fees raped me, I'm OUT for good.

imo.
ETHEREUM = FAILED.
Etherieum = UNuseable.
The FEES are f* ridiculous. More than 10% always.
FUCK ETHEREUM.

I switched to Harmony. / One. Much cheaper gas fees.

View attachment 1130384

Buy and hodl. This shit coin is gonna reach 0.01
that one aged badly, the past 5 days.
It's like more than 50% DOWN
Shiba

• +1
I just sold ALL my ethereum and ALL of everything related to ethereum. Got fees raped again obviously, like has been the case since last half year, with shit etherium. Well this was the last time etherium fees raped me, I'm OUT for good.

imo.
ETHEREUM = FAILED.
Etherieum = UNuseable.
FUCK ETHEREUM.

that one aged badly, the past 5 days.
It's like more than 50% DOWN
View attachment 1136843
True. Fuck Ethereum. Hail Ada.

You need to wait, Vitalik Buterin donating was not taken into account when I made that post. I didnt even knew vitalik buterin knew about such shitcoin. This coin will definitely bump. I won't sell until I make 3x from this

Maybe it will this month. Shiba to the moon 💪

True. Fuck Ethereum.
Do you know, why ethereum fees rapes so much???? WHY? just sending a few numbers, and I have to pay 50 or more USD for that?

Hail Ada.
LOL, I'm in Ada still also,
You need to wait, Vitalik Buterin donating was not taken into account when I made that post. I didnt even knew vitalik buterin knew about such shitcoin. This coin will definitely bump. I won't sell until I make 3x from this

What makes Shiba special?

• +1
Do you know, why ethereum fees rapes so much???? WHY? just sending a few numbers, and I have to pay 50 or more USD for that?

LOL, I'm in Ada still also,

What makes Shiba special?
Idk man, eth has also been fees raping me for last 3 years. I bought ethereum for like 200$ and sold last week at peek for 4200$. But now I don't think it has great future considering the fees raping. It won't go past 10k.

Ada is nothing now but it has great future. Literally a natural chad.

Bitcoin is status and moneymaxxed incel
Ethereum is surgerymaxxed incel turned chad

But Ada is fucking natural chad, will butcher both the incels.

Shibaswap, the community, meme coin era, India covid donation, etc etc. It will pump 3x when shibaswap comes out.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Cardiologyscribe
True. Fuck Ethereum. Hail Ada.

3x isn't mooning

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and .🇹🇩.
3x isn't mooning
I will take my initials (that is 10k$) when it's 3x.
I will still keep 20k$ worth of shiba. And if It looks like it won't moon, in a few months I will sell it all. But Not until it stabilises

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
I will take my initials (that is 10k$) when it's 3x.
I will still keep 20k$ worth of shiba. And if It looks like it won't moon, in a few months I will sell it all. But Not until it stabilises
I have another question for you Nd that is the GAS FEES. THEY ARE SO HIGH!!!!!!!!! Shiba is NOT on my binance US app so I transfered ETH to Trust Wallet and bought $1500 worth of SHIB in UniSwap. I paid $400 in Gas Fees!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

Will I have to pay these gas fees again when I sell????

I have another question for you Nd that is the GAS FEES. THEY ARE SO HIGH!!!!!!!!! Shiba is NOT on my binance US app so I transfered ETH to Trust Wallet and bought $1500 worth of SHIB in UniSwap. I paid $400 in Gas Fees!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

Don't know bro. I stopped using eth since 1 year because of the fucking fees. I stopping buying tokens because I lost so much money. Now I just wait for coin to come on binance. Fuck eth. Fuck everything that's related to eth tbh.

Don't know bro. I stopped using eth since 1 year because of the fucking fees. I stopping buying tokens because I lost so much money. Now I just wait for coin to come on binance. Fuck eth. Fuck everything that's related to eth tbh.
So this post must be larp......... because SHIBA is swapped with ETH and only ETH....

You didn't fucking know that????

• +1
So this post must be larp......... because SHIBA is swapped with ETH and only ETH....

You didn't fucking know that????
Yes but I buy on binance which has almost 0 fees. Most tokens are scams. Shiba is not.

Invest in crypto that are actually useful like ETH, LINK, BTC, etc. don’t fall into memes guys. Do you research and crypt is for the long run

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and .🇹🇩.
Invest in crypto that are actually useful like ETH, LINK, BTC, etc. don’t fall into memes guys. Do you research and crypt is for the long run
Shiba is great coin for short term. Buy it now!

Rip

• Hmm...
I need the same reply when I make 2x off of this goin. You still have chance to invest. Doesn't matter what position.
why are u so married to this shitcoin lmao, i legit have made a 5x in last 24hours w/o having to wait around for months

• +1
Reactions: karbo
why are u so married to this shitcoin lmao, i legit have made a 5x in last 24hours w/o having to wait around for months
I have put 10k fucking dollars of my ada and dot money into this shit because I believe this is the next dogecoin. The least it will do is 3x for sure!

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
I have put 10k fucking dollars of my ada and dot money into this shit because I believe this is the next dogecoin. The least it will do is 3x for sure!
whatever lmao just cuz u believe it doesn't mean its gonna happen, shame on you for trying to shill to the users here too

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
No crypto when the grid goes down :p

Idk man, eth has also been fees raping me for last 3 years. I bought ethereum for like 200$ and sold last week at peek for 4200$. But now I don't think it has great future considering the fees raping. It won't go past 10k.

Ada is nothing now but it has great future. Literally a natural chad.

Bitcoin is status and moneymaxxed incel
Ethereum is surgerymaxxed incel turned chad

But Ada is fucking natural chad, will butcher both the incels.

Shibaswap, the community, meme coin era, India covid donation, etc etc. It will pump 3x when shibaswap comes out.
what the fuck are you on u retarded nigger? tell me exactly what does cardano bring to the table besides an ethiopian partnership. you are so fucking clueless a literal animal has more sense than you. 'muh pump 3x' kill yourself tbh retarded gambler

• +1
Reactions: xefo
SHIB will definitely moon now cuz VB burned 40% of total supply plus swap coming out this week :feelsgood:

Welcome to the club, of ethereum haters.

I sold all of mine. In anger over the gasfees.

imo.
ETHEREUM = FAILED.
Etherieum = UNuseable.
FUCK ETHEREUM.

If you don’t have minimum 5k I think it’s not worth to invest in crypto idk
If you put in 100 you come out with 75 just like that Because of fees a

Nigga stfu, I have thousands invested in it, make one post and that’s it.
jon skywalker doing gods work already, don’t waste your time, not many people here are low inhib enough for crypto anyway.

hows ur 3x going? comfy being a bagholder?

• JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Bhai I don't think shiba ever reaches 1c, but I think it gets to 0.1c, which still means everyone is massively up, PROVIDED, there is some burning event, similar to how VB did it, AND it gets pumped by people like Elon or Mark Cuban a lot.

I threw a cheeky $1k into it, reccomend everyone else doesn't go over that.

As for Eth, long term it's going to the moon, just needs 2.0 to fix gas fees