kys if you think frame > height

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Why all this hate

a normie who is 5'8" with a good frame beats a normie who is 6'2"+ with a bad frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Hmmf, GigaAscender and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, johncruz12345, horizon and 3 others
depends on the difference obviously

acting like theres one definitive answer shows your inability to complete basic logical operations pertaining to society

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Face mogs both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: sam12344343, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 18879
It's easier to get one night stands if he hides his frame, but it will be easier for the good frame guy to have an ltr.
Not really and the height is much more visible and most tall guys have at least decent frames. Easier to build up frame as well you can gymcels and gain a few inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
depends on the difference obviously

acting like theres one definitive answer shows your inability to complete basic logical operations pertaining to society
you're low iq

a normie who is 5'8" with a good frame beats a normie who is 6'2"+ with a bad frame.
some of the most disgusting cope i have ever seen tbh what is this /fit/?

• +1
Reactions: Luxury and Deleted member 18879
FRAME>FACE>HEIGHT>COCK>ASSHOLE

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, gribsufer1 and RobticaI
Frame really is some of the biggest cope in existence. Like unless you are 21+ inch bidelt and have linebacker shoulders noone will notice or care. All a 6'4 16 inch bidelt lanklet needs to do to utterly mog your size is put on a jacket. Unless you have a huge ass head and basketball sized shoulders the 6'4 guy will always look bigger and chances are if you have huge broad shoulders and a big head you are probably tall anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and 5.5psl
pheno>face>height>body>

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Depends but height and frame go hand in hand
6'3 lanky doesn't look good too
And 5'8 gym maxxed isnt that much huge increase in smv as much as a 6'1+ guy still it has a smv boost tho

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Frame really is some of the biggest cope in existence. Like unless you are 21+ inch bidelt and have linebacker shoulders noone will notice or care. All a 6'4 16 inch bidelt lanklet needs to do to utterly mog your size is put on a jacket. Unless you have a huge ass head and basketball sized shoulders the 6'4 guy will always look bigger and chances are if you have huge broad shoulders and a big head you are probably tall anyways.
21 inch bidelt is short lol
You need to have 24-25+ to be considered wide on clothes and no I'm not trolling/coping

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and RobticaI
Youre a manlet, of course you think this. Short men blame everything on their height

• +1
069576662d0b171e5bcc6b6f878f9394

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Youre a manlet, of course you think this. Short men blame everything on their height
height is unironically pretty much the only cause of my inceldom

• +1
height is unironically pretty much the only cause of my inceldom
How much would you rate your face ??
Remember a 6'3 guy can also be an incel if not good looking

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Nah it looks comical I have a huge frame at 5"11 and when somebody 2 inch tallers is next to me i get mogged so hard stop the cope

21 inch bidelt is short lol
You need to have 24-25+ to be considered wide on clothes and no I'm not trolling/coping
and if you have this frame under 6'1 you look like an absolute clown

How much would you rate your face ??
currently ltn because I have bad haircut + bad beard + acne + not ideal body fat. but I have htn potential

• +1
No, having a narrow frame is a huge failo, even if you are tall
Frame really is some of the biggest cope in existence. Like unless you are 21+ inch bidelt and have linebacker shoulders noone will notice or care. All a 6'4 16 inch bidelt lanklet needs to do to utterly mog your size is put on a jacket. Unless you have a huge ass head and basketball sized shoulders the 6'4 guy will always look bigger and chances are if you have huge broad shoulders and a big head you are probably tall anyways

• +1
Nah it looks comical I have a huge frame at 5"11 and when somebody 2 inch tallers is next to me i get mogged so hard stop the cope
Having a wide frame would look bad even if you were taller.

Body is more important than height and its not even close

And im saying this as 6ft4 with good body

A lot of guys are tall but almost no one has a good body

I believe frame > height and I will not kill myself nor elaborate any further... get mad poussy

Here you can't say Tyson fury mogs his brother Tommy. Of course here lots are in play.

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT000655682314-2.webp
    697.6 KB · Views: 0
Being tall alone wont save you. You need frame too
Im sorry to break it

Images   2023 03 01T171546645