KYS if you think mewing works

Deleted member 2810

Deleted member 2810

Anti - delusion
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Mewing was invented by kike mew to suppress ancient nephilim DNA. Mike Jew knows the Nephilim’s are superior to all because of their beloved backwards head growth. He intends to suppress this fantastic trait through Jewing, he obtains shekels in exchange for suppressing the Nephilim’s return.

Holy backwards growth
439E1B53 FC70 4F44 97CE AC7C5CA78295

Disgusting subhuman forward growth
AB851B94 53E6 4320 9118 9C4506B185BD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, chadpreetcel123, Peachy and 3 others
There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Bengt and GenericChad1444
JFL at mewing cucks, bonesmashing is far better cos it's high T and low inhib, I even do it in public to attain dark triad gains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Ritalincel, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

Din

431706C8 6BDA 41C3 9006 4648B5270E18

XD

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
you're definitely ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
jfl at calling somebody a normie
You got spotted immediately by saying a normie phrase on this aspie filled site. It’s over 4 u boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Deleted member 2810
jfl at calling somebody a normie

I hate people who say ‘no u’

1. You believe in mewing
2. You said ‘no u’

Your a normie

Popcorn

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
it is possible to split your sutures while mewing

I swear to god, Ritalinbro has a special folder of copypastas just for this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973