• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
right chadpreet. everyone else mogged there

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and AbandonShip
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and AbandonShip
The guys on the right might do okay in india but in the west it's over or close to it unless they dr max
he would be a slayer in the west too

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
he would be a slayer in the west too
I live in Chadland by the coast, here a high tier normie is generally over 6' gymcelled and steroids, surfer locks and at least PSL 5 face

I live in Chadland by the coast, here a high tier normie is generally over 6' gymcelled and steroids, surfer locks and at least PSL 5 face
cool bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I believe you bro. All australians are gigachads 7psl 6'2" male models
Without trolling and being dead serious although obviously we have ugly people the city and coast are literally packed with exactly what you stated.

• JFL
I didn't expect any of you, plebeians, to understand the complexity and depth of the statement in cause, not even the fellow user, that on his sheer idiocy, unbeknowing the power of his words, decided to write it in the first place. I cannot explain by plain words how degraded my view of the human being has become. Oh, pardon me, I almost forgot plebeians such as you cannot even remotely be classified as human beings. My best advice? Leave your tiny stinky suburban apartment, call an Uber, the low-income schmucks favourite mean of transport, and tell the plebeian that happens to be sitting on the front row, driving the car, that you wish to be transported to the nearest airport. Once you are located there, catch a direct flight to Dubai using all of your miserable life savings. Once you're in the plane, set to arrive, look outside of the window. See that tall building over there? No, you're not supposed to 9/11 the shit out of it. Grab your parachute, and wait patiently. Now comes the easiest part. Fortnite your way to the top of the building. You're there. Guess what's next? Yes. Shout "Allahu Akbar" to the skies, slip on some oxygen atoms that happen to be lying on the floor, and let the air below you take you on its arms. So to resume: lol kys fag

I didn't expect any of you, plebeians, to understand the complexity and depth of the statement in cause, not even the fellow user, that on his sheer idiocy, unbeknowing the power of his words, decided to write it in the first place. I cannot explain by plain words how degraded my view of the human being has become. Oh, pardon me, I almost forgot plebeians such as you cannot even remotely be classified as human beings. My best advice? Leave your tiny stinky suburban apartment, call an Uber, the low-income schmucks favourite mean of transport, and tell the plebeian that happens to be sitting on the front row, driving the car, that you wish to be transported to the nearest airport. Once you are located there, catch a direct flight to Dubai using all of your miserable life savings. Once you're in the plane, set to arrive, look outside of the window. See that tall building over there? No, you're not supposed to 9/11 the shit out of it. Grab your parachute, and wait patiently. Now comes the easiest part. Fortnite your way to the top of the building. You're there. Guess what's next? Yes. Shout "Allahu Akbar" to the skies, slip on some oxygen atoms that happen to be lying on the floor, and let the air below you take you on its arms. So to resume: lol kys fag
godsmistake

• Woah
Reactions: godsmistake

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AbandonShip
Matharchod gandu chutiya bhosdike lund

haha woah op big fagot ohoha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AbandonShip
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • JFL
तुम्हारी माँ समलैंगिक है
Lol at using google translate.

I wasnt saying that your father is a bhosdike.
I was saying that i am your father you bhosdike.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 685
i will rope.

• +1

giphy.gif

• WTF
Reactions: sexsexsexsex

• WTF