l*ddit numale gets 54k updoots for bragging about his girlfriend's crossdressing son

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, qwep, manlet cUnt and 3 others
Why were you on Reddit, @Ritalincel exposed as a numale larping as incel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
On good god why would you want your son to be bullied, my little alpha brother would rock his shit and make him take that dress off and wear a shirt and a pair of jeans like how a man is suppose to. Get this faggit shit out my face

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
Lol I’m sending my pit bull of a 11 year old sister on this kid so he can be humiliated that a 90 pound ogre girl beat him

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Don't rip on the kid, guys.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 470, BornAgainChad and 1 other person
I mean she’s only 5 foot but she ain’t built like a girl more like a wide boy. She’s a good fighter since I trained her and she is pretty much all muscle so I am seriously considering sending her on the kid and the soyboy ?

“girlfriends son” JFL.

I feel bad for the kid tbh. He probably doesn’t know who his real father is and his step father is a numale cuck that will try to mould him into another numale cuck.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, qwep, rockndogs and 4 others
“girlfriends son” JFL.

I feel bad for the kid tbh. He probably doesn’t know who his real father is and his step father is a numale cuck that will try to mould him into another numale cuck.
And the fact that he doesn’t know what’s happening is the worst. He thinks it’s normal with what’s going on. It’s equivalent to child abuse

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, GenericChad1444 and Insomniac
This sickens me to my very core please stop posting shit from cuckreditt

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
On good god why would you want your son to be bullied, my little alpha brother would rock his shit and make him take that dress off and wear a shirt and a pair of jeans like how a man is suppose to. Get this faggit shit out my face
My older brothers and I would have legit ganged up on that little faggot at that age

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Phad
My older brothers and I would have legit ganged up on that little faggot at that age
Sjws call it bullying, I call it natural selection.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
jfl the kid is balding

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Why does everything have to be politicised?
A kid wen't to a costume party/halloween whatever in a costume.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and User_9876
You lot will probably get all upset over this but isn't this kid just cosplaying or dressing up or whatever why the fuck are you all so upset jfl

• +1
Reactions: JovanD
I think we need to let kids be kids.

• +1
Reactions: JovanD
It's called growing up as a normal boy and learning how to be a man so you don't end up as a soy creature. Boys will be boys niggas

• +1
And the fact that he doesn’t know what’s happening is the worst. He thinks it’s normal with what’s going on. It’s equivalent to child abuse
I don’t see it as any different to child abuse tbh. The poor boy will likely have mental issues when he grows up.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, BornAgainChad and Nibba
I don’t see it as any different to child abuse tbh. The poor boy will likely have mental issues when he grows up.
He's already mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Insomniac
You lot will probably get all upset over this but isn't this kid just cosplaying or dressing up or whatever why the fuck are you all so upset jfl
Because they drank the alt-right cool-aid...
For all the talk those lot get as easily triggered as the lot they supposedly oppose.

• +1
Reactions: SW01
Who the fuck is eleven? Where are the power rangers or ninja turtles nowadays?

• +1
Because they drank the alt-right cool-aid...
For all the talk those lot get as easily triggered as the lot they supposedly oppose.
His parents can do what they want. But don’t expect their kid to be treated normally. There’s gay and some disabled kids I know who were treated with respect out of kindness and not to get backlash but in secret everybody shit Talked them. They also won’t be given the same opportunities later on in life as well, it’s not just “he’s a fag, homosexuality is a sin”.

• +1
His parents can do what they want. But don’t expect their kid to be treated normally. There’s gay and some disabled kids I know who were treated with respect out of kindness and not to get backlash but in secret everybody shit Talked them. They also won’t be given the same opportunities later on in life as well, it’s not just “he’s a fag, homosexuality is a sin”.
Who the hell said this kid is gay or anything, he wore a costume of girl TV character, wth you on about.

Who the hell said this kid is gay or anything, he wore a costume of girl TV character, wth you on about.
A normal boy doesn’t wear dresses as a costume

• +1
The irony that the people who hate incels will end up having incel sons by raising them like this.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Deleted member 470
Are you taller than your older brothers? I heard its very common for younger siblings to grow taller than their older siblings and I got fucking fucked in that regard

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Nibba and Phad
Are you taller than your older brothers? I heard its very common for younger siblings to grow taller than their older siblings and I got fucking fucked in that regard
Yes my eldest brother is 6' tall, my second eldest is 6'1.5ish, my sister is 6' and as tall as me in heels (I'm 6'4)

My younger brother is 6’4, I’m 6’1.

I feel so small next to him tbh. I wonder how it feels to be knajjd..

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
My younger brother is 6’4, I’m 6’1.

I feel so small next to him tbh. I wonder how it feels to be knajjd..
fucking hell man, i just feel like i got robbed. My big brother is 6'3 and im fucking 5'11, it sucks so much dick getting heightmogged by him and my 6'1 dad all day

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
fucking hell man, i just feel like i got robbed. My big brother is 6'3 and im fucking 5'11, it sucks so much dick getting heightmogged by him and my 6'1 dad all day
Yeah there’s few things worse than getting mogged by your own brother tbh. Genetic lottery fucked us over man. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Hot

• +1
Looking back at how I got bullied sometimes, it was actually a good thing. I'm glad I got bullied, or I'd probably be a cringy soyboy faggot today.

Sure, I hated it and thought it was the worst thing when it happened to me during the time. But looking back, it made me into a man and taught me to stand up for myself.

I should go over and thank my bullies for teaching me not to be a faggot.

I dont know who (popular person) is. Im so cool guys

I really dont know who she(?) is. Never watched the show that the other buddy boyo pointed up there. I only know the ugly kid that turned into a meme

Who the fuck is eleven? Where are the power rangers or ninja turtles nowadays?
There's nothing on TV for boys or men anymore, it's all pozzed to hell and back. No wonder boys are so fucked up nowadays, there's no positive influence for them anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and rockndogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back