L-Glutathione is expensive and my supply will run out in literally 6 more days

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
What are some cheap places to get glutathione man this thing is expensive as fuck:hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 13787
If you wanna use it to lighten skin, throw it out. It's basically bullshit. It only works if you inject it:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person
Brutal no-reply pill if I made a racebait troll thread I would already have a heated argument by now:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AscendingHero
If you wanna use it to lighten skin, throw it out. It's basically bullshit. It only works if you inject it:feelswhy:
Speaking from experiences? Tell me about your experiences with that. How much did you take daily and how long did you use it for? It's also good for red blood cells and stuff like that so it has overall skin health boosting properties outside of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero and FreakkForLife
Speaking from experiences? Tell me about your experiences with that. How much did you take daily and how long did you use it for? It's also good for red blood cells and stuff like that so it has overall skin health boosting properties outside of that
Yeah, at first, I was taking 500mg every day, along w/ vitamin c. 2 months after, I increase the dose to 2000mg for both glutathione and vit c. I didn't see any result. It's debatable whether glutathione is absorbed orally at all, but I believe it works if you inject it. I didn't try it, but I will when I moneymaxx:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Yeah, at first, I was taking 500mg every day, along w/ vitamin c. 2 months after, I increase the dose to 2000mg for both glutathione and vit c. I didn't see any result. It's debatable whether glutathione is absorbed orally at all, but I believe it works if you inject it. I didn't try it, but I will when I moneymaxx:)
I have been taking 500 mg orally in tablet form for the last 10 days. Will take 1000 mg daily from now on for the next month because I have 30000 mg left, let's see what happens.

I will stop after tho this is way too expensive for me. Gonna stick to the basics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
And all the Indians are sleeping

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
500mg isnt enough at all, same with 2000mg

5000+mg (MINIMUM) or death

Liposomal glutathione is very effective in high doses over time. Niggas dont use L glutha, go low dosage and want to lighten their skin shades in a whole month

Also this a whole process, dont do if if you just have money for glutathione. Exfoliating >>> the actual substances used for lightening

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 15004

Liposomal glutathione is very effective in high doses over time. Niggas dont use L glutha, go low dosage and want to lighten their skin shades in a whole month

Also this a whole process, dont do if if you just have money for glutathione. Exfoliating >>> the actual substances used for lightening
Yeah I dunno seems expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Please explain

Is liposomal and L-Gluta the same thing?