28D899C9 91E7 4B3C 9B52 61500728C30E

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Birdcell, Kamui and 11 others
Yo wtf is that

damn you fell off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, scrunchables, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
I genuinely only matched her to troll but she tried to ghost me and not bite the bait so I had to humble her quick as she is so ugly bruh🤣🤣

You call her a landwhale but people like @Kamui would sell his family into lifelong slavery just for a 5 minute conversation with her. Treat her with more respect next time.

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Kamui, Deleted member 46727 and 7 others
You call her a landwhale but people like @Kamui would sell his family into lifelong slavery just for a 5 minute conversation with her. Treat her with more respect next time.
Really? Yo wtf she’s a legit creature bro

@kebab yo wtf is that

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
I GONNA SMASH YOUR GIRL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, PseduoAryan and WishIwasChico
niggactivities

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Stick to single moms
I’m fucking a htb gym girl btw with a body count of one that’s why I laugh so hard at you copers thinking I fell off lol

I’m fucking a htb gym girl btw with a body count of one that’s why I laugh so hard at you copers thinking I fell off lol
She has been fucked by a chad before.
Remember that

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Brutal that 1/10 landwhales like that will leave you on read insane bro I can’t even troll them fuck man

Fuck I will keep matching these creatures to troll hard with Khabib lines some will bite I hope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, PseduoAryan and kebab
Jfl I'd hit and not even desperate

Why you insult her? Would you like someone talking like that to your sister or mother?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Here, this is for you:

Why??

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@bobtheflowerpot brutal

She maybe a landwhale now but I’d date her with the sole purpose of putting her on a gruelling training regiment to turn her into a big booty pawg