L-theanine is great

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
It has really made a difference for me. Very underrated imo. Calms me down both mentally and physically fast. The only side effect I've had is a noticeably lower alcohol tolerance but this isn't bad at all.

It apparently blocks glutamate receptors and increases levels of GABA and other chemicals in the brain which I am totally convinced of, as I can clearly feel the effects.

With this one, I'd say it's very safe and non-toxic. Overdosing is almost impossible but I don't need much of it anyway. 200-500 mg per dose get the job done for me.

If you're perma-stressed, have OCD or feel like you just can't come down if your life depended on it, I recommend trying it. Also give it a few weeks and don't expect much after your first dose.

As for dosing, this is highly individual but 200-500 mg is a good spot to start out with. I only take it when I feel stressed and can't seem to relax. So on some days maybe just once and on others three or more times, depending on how stressed/nervous I am. Some days I don't take any. Just experiment with it; it's completely safe (as long as you don't excessively drink alcohol).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother, Justttt, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
Just get vitamin D3 and K2 and make sure you are not lacking any vitamin or amino acid and you are good to go

I heard you can get this from drinking green tea

Just get vitamin D3 and K2 and make sure you are not lacking any vitamin or amino acid and you are good to go

I heard you can get this from drinking green tea
Doing that already, for a very long time.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Doing that already, for a very long time.
Nice

Make sure you get matcha green tea powder because it contains high amounts of antioxidants and overall more beneficial

Thanks bro, will try it out

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Nice

Make sure you get matcha green tea powder because it contains high amounts of antioxidants and overall more beneficial
I don't really want to take so many supplements and pills. I'm already taking the imo necessary/important ones such as zinc, magnesium, ascorbic acid, selenium, fat soluble vitamins etc.

As for antioxidants, vitamin C and theanine also should get the job done fine. I need to watch my budget too.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I don't really want to take so many supplements and pills. I'm already taking the imo necessary/important ones such as zinc, magnesium, ascorbic acid, selenium, fat soluble vitamins etc.

As for antioxidants, vitamin C and theanine also should get the job done fine. I need to watch my budget too.
Get astaxanthin and cod liver oil they are legit

• +1
Cod liver oil is sth I am actually going to get because I need more vitamin A.
Alain contains high amount of vitamin D too

I take vitamin D already so I'm gonna adjust the dose when taking cod liver oil.
Imo magnesium and selenium is easy to get it from food ngl

So you have 2 less supplements

And for B vitamins I recommend you look into nutritional yeast because it contains all the B vitamins.

Vitamin C and zinc is crucial so I get why you take supplements.

Do you know one egg contains all the fat soluble vitamins?? (Google it)

See bro you don’t need much supplements as much you think

If you are into collagen and stuff I suggest you invest into collagen peptides and MSM and of course Astaxanthin and cod liver oil

And for B vitamins I recommend you look into nutritional yeast because it contains all the B vitamins.

If you are into collagen and stuff I suggest you invest into collagen peptides and MSM and of course Astaxanthin and cod liver oil
Magnesium and selenium are easy to get enough of if you eat a good diet with plenty of plant-based foods but not if you lack the time to eat properly. That's why I supplement both. Also because I tend to be constipated when not eating fruit-based. Magnesium helps keep my bowel movements perfect, even when eating a "bad diet".

As for the eggs, most conventionally-bought, non-pastured eggs contain no to only very little vitamin K2 due to low vitamin K1 intake of the hen. It's impossible to control/measure your intake of fat soluble vitamins without supplementation.

For potassium on the other hand, I only rely on real foods such as fruits because this is much easier to get and control.

I appreciate all your efforts and suggestions but I am very knowledgeable and experienced already when it comes to nutrition. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849

agree about everything except magnesium. most people dont have optimal levels and its important for hormones and muscle recovery

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Interesting

• +1
tolerance builds up fast unfortunately. The first time I tried it, it made me noticeably less stressed. But it stopped working after that

tolerance builds up fast unfortunately. The first time I tried it, it made me noticeably less stressed. But it stopped working after that
That's normal for any substance that alters brain chemistry. That's why I only use it when needed.

It actually has become more effective for me after a couple of weeks of usage than after the first dose tbh. But you're probably right.

agree about everything except magnesium. most people dont have optimal levels and its important for hormones and muscle recovery
I think spinach have the highest magnesium out of all food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
It has really made a difference for me. Very underrated imo. Calms me down both mentally and physically fast. The only side effect I've had is a noticeably lower alcohol tolerance but this isn't bad at all.

It apparently blocks glutamate receptors and increases levels of GABA and other chemicals in the brain which I am totally convinced of, as I can clearly feel the effects.

With this one, I'd say it's very safe and non-toxic. Overdosing is almost impossible but I don't need much of it anyway. 200-500 mg per dose get the job done for me.

If you're perma-stressed, have OCD or feel like you just can't come down if your life depended on it, I recommend trying it. Also give it a few weeks and don't expect much after your first dose.

As for dosing, this is highly individual but 200-500 mg is a good spot to start out with. I only take it when I feel stressed and can't seem to relax. So on some days maybe just once and on others three or more times, depending on how stressed/nervous I am. Some days I don't take any. Just experiment with it; it's completely safe (as long as you don't excessively drink alcohol).
How do you get your L-theanine??

By pills? or do you drink green tea all day long??

it can cause acne.
Wait what can cause acne cod liver oil? Is that why I'm breaking out bad? It's definitely hormonal (I was the guy who was on antibiotics for 4 years, I just hopped off them 3 days ago) and my skin is breaking out. I also started taking cod oil though maybe that's contributing to it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200519_113157.jpg
    IMG_20200519_113157.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
Wait what can cause acne cod liver oil? Is that why I'm breaking out bad?
it could be contributing yeah.

fasting+carnivore diet+optimization of your sleep+ bengis skin care guide (it’s not very irritating) and accurate 20mg eod and i think your acne would dissapear.

it could be contributing yeah.

fasting+carnivore diet+optimization of your sleep+ bengis skin care guide (it’s not very irritating) and accurate 20mg eod and i think your acne would dissapear.
I'm trying to buy accutane today it's just expresspct is really fucking hard to work with I spent over an hour trying to get my card to work with their third party money transfering services. I literally would just pay $60 to get 5 boxes of accutane if I could but it's so hard to fucking use.

I'm hitting the gym today so I can't fast, I'll just eat chicken breast and brocolli though, no extra bullshit today. I'll do this for the next few days and see if it helps. I would blast accutane but I'm entering the US military very soon (I'm already sworn in) and so I could be leaving into the hot summer sun for boot camp any time and I don't want to be in the sun with accutane in my system, which causes extreme sun sensitivity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to buy accutane today it's just expresspct is really fucking hard to work with I spent over an hour trying to get my card to work with their third party money transfering services. I literally would just pay $60 to get 5 boxes of accutane if I could but it's so hard to fucking use.

I'm hitting the gym today so I can't fast, I'll just eat chicken breast and brocolli though, no extra bullshit today. I'll do this for the next few days and see if it helps. I would blast accutane but I'm entering the US military very soon (I'm already sworn in) and so I could be leaving into the hot summer sun for boot camp any time and I don't want to be in the sun with accutane in my system, which causes extreme sun sensitivity.
just use bitcoin bro, it’s so much easier

you can lift fasted it’s actually good.

Bitcoin legit bro? Ok what do I do just buy it then buy the shit off express PCT and give them my order number? Seems legit.
how old are you, if under 18 it's harder. If your over eighteen than just use coin base send bitcoin to expresspcts wallet and then they'll confirm your order and ship it. It takes a long time though.

how old are you, if under 18 it's harder. If your over eighteen than just use coin base send bitcoin to expresspcts wallet and then they'll confirm your order and ship it. It takes a long time though.
I'm 19 so I go on coin base, get bitcoin, then send it to their wallet and tell them my order number?
I bought Bitcoin with coinwallet but it's gonna take a week to actually pull the money out of my account it said. Then I can buy it off expresspct. Expresspct has really hard to use payment methods jfl.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
I take l-theanine powder
Thanks brohams. I look into it. I'm on the scale pretty high in introversion, and a little high in neuroticism in social groups. So I can use something like this, likely well, with benifits.

• +1