Lachowski is probably extremely stupid

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Guy went to school in some shithole favela. Then became super model at 17. From there on no education at all... Does he know how to pay tackles even? It doesn’t matter, tax authorities see his face and he can tax evade as much as he wants. Genetics is everything. His son iq mogs him tho at 10 years

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, WannaBeA6, chadpreetcel123 and 6 others
I wonder how often top .01 percentile of looks is paired with top .01 percentile of IQ
Never?

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Alt Number 3
I wonder how often top .01 percentile of looks is paired with top .01 percentile of IQ
Never?
Yeah look at Einstein, Newton, Tesla. All truecels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: National Rodgerism, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
I'm impressed on how he and Adriana despite living in the US are unable to understand the difference between than, then, and them. Meanwhile, I have never gone to a foreign country and my biggest struggle is with on, in, and at (which is way more difficult since we only have 2 words for those 3 and are used kinda differently)

ngl

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I'm impressed on how he and Adriana despite living in the US are unable to understand the difference between than, then, and them. Meanwhile, I have never gone to a foreign country and my biggest struggle is with on, in, and at

ngl
Interesting point. Maybe he does have a solid iq, since good genes tend to come in packages. But he doesn’t have the ‘education’/ theory so to speak. But having a good iq is enough to survive and live effectively in real life so long as you have the money, which Chico does.

• +1
Reactions: lmfao and CopeIsReal
Yeah look at Einstein, Newton, Tesla. All truecels
Keep crying for him while he maxilla mogs u from the grave! :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Arvenas and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm impressed on how he and Adriana despite living in the US are unable to understand the difference between than, then, and them. Meanwhile, I have never gone to a foreign country and my biggest struggle is with on, in, and at (which is way more difficult since we only have 2 words for those 3 and are used kinda differently)

ngl

Which single word do we have for in, on and at? Em e No

get some sleep faggot

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Which single word do we have for in, on and at? Em e No

I fixed, but still:

The book is ON the table - O livro esta NA mesa
He is IN the room - Ele esta NA sala

When it's simple things it's easy to use the correct word, but for example, "On the planet" vs "In the planet" I've no idea which one is correct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
MM = God genes = Easily educatable

I fixed, but still:

The book is ON the table - O livro esta NA mesa
He is IN the room - Ele esta NA sala

When it's simple things it's easy to use the correct word, but for example, "On the planet" vs "In the planet" I've no idea which one is correct

Ye i see, but english still a easyer language tbh.

I doubt Lachowski family was poor, they look middle class, and this means rich class in Brazil, also I doubt there are favelas in Curitiba.

Never?
Dolph Lundgren has a masters in chemical engineering, obviously not top percentile IQ but definitely smart.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I doubt Lachowski family was poor, they look middle class, and this means rich class in Brazil, also I doubt there are favelas in Curitiba.

U know shit

Dolph Lundgren has a masters in chemical engineering, obviously not top percentile IQ but definitely smart.
Good point but Dolph probably isn't in either of the categories described although he is definitely high up in both looks and IQ relatively speaking

Good point but Dolph probably isn't in either of the categories described although he is definitely high up in both looks and IQ relatively speaking
4E7AE0C5 2690 436D 98C1 F71BF8C7A1BA

Cf85d4c21b95869028cb5c7567c5b73c

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yeah fuck fair enough maybe he is.
Obviously the lighting is doing him a lot of favors but if you saw this walking toward you on the street you'd think you just saw a greek god come to life.

I have never found a picture of another man that mogs this.

nigga, the only place that there are no favelas in this shit hole is on P12

Pure cope, "he has to have something wrong with him, he can't be good at everything", you thought subconsciously. "There has to be something at which I'm better than him", you concluded.

But guess what, you're the stupid one by thinking that what is in practice a continent is uniformly poor as you picture it to be.

"But muh education", come on, do models need anything other than high school? Their income is based on their looks, not on some degree.

Shit thread, kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back