Vs
IMG 8242

Who mogs facially

Why did you put the shittiest pic of mrazik

• +1
Reactions: watah, cadee, Kaari and 1 other person
Chico mogs easily tbh

What is better on Chico?
Do I need to explain? I looked at the guy and saw he mogs in comparison, my primitive brain literally just knew better lips, eyes, ratios, extremely balanced dimorphism, good frame/height. It’s just clear as day:lul:

Do I need to explain? I looked at the guy and saw he mogs in comparison, my primitive brain literally just knew better lips, eyes, ratios, extremely balanced dimorphism, good frame/height. It’s just clear as day:lul:
there is no "very clear difference" that his eyes, lips, ratios etc are better in chico, otherwise explain

F451AD55 E2E5 4B54 A468 877E8E41079F

Chico obviously mogs...don't compare that rat who had a good haircut to this genetically superior being

Chico wasn't born, he was made in a lab

chico for being very balanced

What features are better in Chico ?
Facial harmony, both are very harmoneous but chico's harmony is almost unreal at times. Top 0.01% of genetic shifting and puzzeling. His nose, eyes and mouth harmonize so well they are literally perfect. Perfect T