Lack of options = developing oneitis?

twojei

twojei

It's over.
Is lack of options the only contributing factor to developing oneitis or do you think there are more contributing factors?

Why do some men obssess so much for women they don't even talk to?

I remember reading somewhere that we are designed to fall in love faster so that we can ensure reproductive success, and that is also a reason why males tend to interpret most signals from females as interest since it is worse for the male not to risk it than to risk it and be rejected.

Male nature is cucked.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
@Klasik616

It's completely normal to develop romantic feelings for a person
Sadly, the world is so fucked that this got so fucking twisted.
Foids can fuck anyone they want at any time and men can only fuck foids uglier than them

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and Klasik616
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twojei
Oneitis symdrome is so cucked bro
Its like she prob knows i have a crush on her but i am too ugly and high inhib to even touch her bc shes sl

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Klasik616
Its like she prob knows i have a crush on her but i am too ugly and high inhib to even touch her bc shes sl
What's worse is that you end up cockblocking yourself due to high inhibition, further reducing your chances of getting with her. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I don't know anyone with an oneitis who got her in the end because the moment you simp is the moment she losses any attraction towards you.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies