Lack of social circle/NT is worse than any height or face pill

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
I know guys I mog that lifemog me and have gfs
I know manlets that have gfs and lifemog me
I know guys I have more money than that lifemog me and have gfs
I know guys who are lower IQ than me that lifemog me and have gfs

a blackpiller would say I should be out slaying the fuck out of them by virtue of my "stats" but what do these guys have in common that makes my life garbage and thiers normal or even above average?

SOCIAL CIRCLE / NT

I rot all day every week, my job is online and I littarly go outside maybe 2-3 times a month to a Walmart

I have no friends to go do shit with or any relationships whatsoever, and have 0 ways to meet women as I haven't bothered to try a dating app

even if I was 6'5 and chadlite my circumstances would still rape me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi, N1666, MostGLSlayer and 20 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Latinolooksmaxxer
how much u make per month

a blackpiller would say I should be out slaying the fuck out of them by virtue of my "stats" but what do these guys have in common that makes my life garbage and thiers normal or even above average?

SOCIAL CIRCLE / NT

I rot all day every week, my job is online and I littarly go outside maybe 2-3 times a month to a Walmart

I have no friends to go do shit with or any relationships whatsoever, and have 0 ways to meet women as I haven't bothered to try a dating app

What do u do for work I wanna work online

What do u do for work I wanna work online
accounting assistant, 99% of my work is using software to enter financial statements

SOCIAL CIRCLE / NT

Same I have no way of going out of this situation.
Money is important though save and buy a car, get surgeries and start a dating profile.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and 0S4MA
Same I have no way of going out of this situation
my only hope is to softmax and make a hinge account or try to make a friend group when uni starts

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
water thread negro

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
this is real asf i mog most normiefags but dont do aswell bc i have no social circle its tough and ill be 20 next year

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, twojei and 0S4MA
this is real asf i mog most normiefags but dont do aswell bc i have no social circle its tough and ill be 20 next year
brutal, do you go to college or uni or someting

nah im neeted out rn im applying for work tho i dropped out of uni due a bad start and there was a period you could leave being going into debt so i just left and have been rotting which is brutal bc im in my youth i can slay a bit tho getting a tinder whore but talking to them is boring i have no motivation to do anything

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I find myself in a similar social situation, but to find the causes I have to go back a long way. Synthetically in my case it is partially related to autism, undiagnosed in childhood, resulting in environmental maladaptivity that led to the development of 'abused dog' symptoms due to bullying or isolation, and poor development of social skills, subsequently an aesthetic improvement partially covered these shortcomings that returned when aesthetics became necessary but not sufficient due to external factors.

• +1
not water, people still think looks height > NT
water that having a better appearance as an isolated factor doesnt mean or translate to more social success specially when you are comparing a specific single normie guy vs a low tier normie you saw on the street with a gf

This said, beauty premium and pretty privilege do exist. they just dont mean that a guy will automatically have a more successful love life or social life because he has better medial canthus than some other guy

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Darkeningstar
I find myself in a similar social situation, but to find the causes I have to go back a long way. Synthetically in my case it is partially related to autism, undiagnosed in childhood, resulting in environmental maladaptivity that led to the development of 'abused dog' symptoms due to bullying or isolation, and poor development of social skills, subsequently an aesthetic improvement partially covered these shortcomings that returned when aesthetics became necessary but not sufficient due to external factors.
I had some freinds but not really a social circle since that didn't matter till highschool. After lockdowns ended it was over for any social skills I had and I had 1 friend who I only talked to in school for the next 4 years. We just graduated and I haven't talked to him since

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I had some freinds but not really a social circle since that didn't matter till highschool. After lockdowns ended it was over for any social skills I had and I had 1 friend who I only talked to in school for the next 4 years. We just graduated and I haven't talked to him since
Yeah, very similar but translated to college

• +1

SOCIAL CIRCLE / NT

Your problem is you don't go out and your a high inhibition cel

Take the low inhibition pills literally , their Is medicine for that. Kratom ashwaganda can help you not give a fuck. Having a friend to do your approaches with will also help.

Then try to meet as many women as you can in bars/clubs, and around them in cafes. If you see a foid giving you a ioi in the day time try to talk to her

Their is a lot of potential but you need to utilize it

Having a bad social life is a easy flaw to fix , a bad face on the other hand is a lot more expensive to fix and their are limitations with pheno and of Course being a manlet ( leg lengthening is possible but its a very expensive and lengthy process , out of reach for most brokies here)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piec, bloomercel and 0S4MA
nah im neeted out rn im applying for work tho i dropped out of uni due a bad start and there was a period you could leave being going into debt so i just left and have been rotting which is brutal bc im in my youth i can slay a bit tho getting a tinder whore but talking to them is boring i have no motivation to do anything

• +1

SOCIAL CIRCLE / NT

Bullseye

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Only unfuckable su human cope with other things

Having a circle did everything for me its the most brootal pill loosing ur circle and ur people

• +1
Reactions: ambi, 0S4MA and Darkeningstar
At the end of the day nothing matters if your dick ain’t big enough

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
impossible to have a quality social-circle as a chad.
people are constantly jealous, afraid you will steal their girl, feel mogged, insecure with you around, etc.

i wish I was subhuman

impossible to have a quality social-circle as a chad.
people are constantly jealous, afraid you will steal their girl, feel mogged, insecure with you around, etc.

i wish I was subhuman
I doubt you are that good looking enough for it to happen, I know a chadlite who has many friends who may feel jealous but don't talk about it

• +1
Reactions: ambi and Darkeningstar
I doubt you are that good looking enough for it to happen, I know a chadlite who has many friends who may feel jealous but don't talk about it
They do it more subtly but hardly ever antagonise a good-looking person, indeed, it's often more times when one is praised than anything else

• +1
Reactions: ambi and 0S4MA
Exactly NT pill Is law

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
What OP wrote is 100% true and anyone who denies that has zero life experience.

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel, ambi, 0S4MA and 1 other person
AP1GczPBBrkMGFX1UUfdHx3ZioQoCOsBX1PQTRl6VQYhU7UEIif1kItE6QB0ZoI44OCgDpBjQdMpESZ3rSlbW81Qw9r5qIUWWajC9UvmSlhs42YeqVdRg_FEZ5gR_QocjE_Q7rus0lLQzLWcDeN5ngWuNwdja1EGy7zJ3OedVE875nC8dZGYJ235F61q7rjjgMmy92ASVbE_vDNsX7vRGuBRySTgwjB0728MNXUV7vwFhYGOjTUV0LTzZSTEXw7Yf0sweSN_EdzznXg2SE6W2eDBNfs85XvAqgAGY4TWVWA3dR0nvCRuKb7uTZtWgoIv99p-sq7bP-5huTVOj1EdMwvoyxgPBDOfrm3H44T7_Z6Ny7qXZ6djpzfnNWwr0Kw7-pkgeYOKDrqY-taqNUYG0TcXG6JkQUD2QOSazlfIZ7pDKY3RGYDBIMVV_KZ0yu4qn0mMLy_gj0wBegSiwkQ1FHefUoJolbYp_n-6KY1Q9Gx20TkwAd6kPOaWP_fgvOYB76HypS8c-JjHvp9i-A6hC_OzgxLDA-BhTTA68JQ6fIzyMeToav4L1oWLEPZBSXCh4Rjm4gxdGDoVBHg-RxArC87yqvkWzqbl1QTYTKUzBaSzrHmY0LoNaXH7bR8gkZrNh5gngy5WxbjK9n30jdpakuoKg0AL0m2eidvZ87j9aBdnFBrmKE-WtXYGmrz64mHhW-UJ-_XmSaVme0gva5MD8-ZCBDj492iVrg2Rs6zCqgfQDmBfFC3I9i8noE7ddxFAy_IB_SH42yQ-2zHTfecSeCHNOSx9HxyZMnBaO-eEZxS7nS5qi7lScu8qeV0cZOQLVP9UGeJwnyfOHoy-6GjsPIxhxPcEE7b1oWKAoO8PSQ2ElFLv2Ik2UuW_GUCNI4F71Vc9v_FmJfeNms6SFH7lv40Nw99OWzg=w1421-h1421-s-no-gm

i mog chadlites, because I am chad.

people are too intimidated by a jesus-looking chad like me.

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel
You don’t need social circle when you’re good looking. Just post pics on insta, tinder and you’ll be fine
I have no social circle and you think I have insta followers? delusion you don't know how life works

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and Nick.Harte
I have no social circle and you think I have insta followers? delusion you don't know how life works
JFL. If you’re attractive you will have followers. Stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: piec and autistic_tendencies
JFL. If you’re attractive you will have followers. Stop the cope
Where is the cope, this scenrio is too rare to even consider. A HTN posting on Instagram wont have all his problems dating wise solved wtf is this logic

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, inward gonioncel and ambi
Good thread OP. I have the same life experience

• +1
Reactions: fuse, inward gonioncel and 0S4MA