LACK OF SUNLIGHT IS INCELLING YOU (YOUNGCELS GTFIH)

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
This is what lack of sunlight does:

- causes vitamin D deficiency, which leads to low T, brittle bones, depression, etc.
- makes you look pale and sick
- promotes the growth of bacteria on your face, because you aren't getting the antimicrobial effects of UV light, this leads to acne, dandruff, eczema, chapped lips
- fucks up your sleep, the body uses light cues to determine if it's day or night, if you don't get those you start sleeping at erratic schedules
- reduces blood flow on your entire body, infrared light from the sun heats up your body which promotes blood flow and cell regeneration

This is what lack of sunlight does during childhood:

- fucked up eyesight, yes research has shown this
- shorter stature, same as above
- and who knows what more

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: bndar.337, Dicktator, Deleted member 23558 and 25 others
Sunlight ages your skin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 23558, Arcturus and 13 others
why sun when its all about the pale prettyboy
Screen Shot 2023 08 28 at 103718 PM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, MrGentleman, bloomercel and 1 other person
Sun cucked me by turning my white skin into a street shitter indian skin, now ı m trying to fix it.

Don't listen this nogger just mega dose vitamin D pills or get sunlight only from your arms three times a week 10-15 minutes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PedroFavelinha, greywind, horizontallytall and 13 others

- causes vitamin D deficiency, which leads to low T, brittle bones, depression, etc.
- promotes the growth of bacteria on your face, because you aren't getting the antimicrobial effects of UV light, this leads to acne, dandruff, eczema, chapped lips
- fucks up your sleep, the body uses light cues to determine if it's day or night, if you don't get those you start sleeping at erratic schedules
- reduces blood flow on your entire body, infrared light from the sun heats up your body which promotes blood flow and cell regeneration

True i feel so depressed during monsoon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Sun cucked me by turning my white skin into a street shitter indian skin, now ı m trying to fix it.
Coping curry spotted.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, T50 Mogger, futureashtray and 1 other person
Coping curry spotted.
Nope, unless you are eyebrowless and very light hair, excess tanning will make you look like a gypsy

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, zura, ALP and 1 other person
Nope, unless you are eyebrowless and very light hair, excess tanning will make you look like a gypsy
No such thing as excess tanning if you are white.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, pumpeduppecs, ALP and 1 other person
@Debetro only schizo sfcels who haven’t left their basement in years would think the left is better looking

02-de-octubre-de-2000-los-angeles-california-ee-uu-titulo-original-cena-de-campeones-organizado-por-la-sociedad-nacional-de-esclerosis-multiple-en-el-century-plaza-tsuni-zen-gesner-zen-gesner-una-persona-vertical-lo-mejor-de-vida-en-hollywood-evento-en-hollywood-life-california-evento-de-alfombra-roja-vertical-ee-uu-la-industria-cinematografica-celebridades-fotografia-bestof-arte-cultura-y-entretenimiento-topix-mjnkg2.jpg
zen-gesner-during-stuck-on-you-new-york-premiere-at-the-clearview-chelsea-west-theater-in-new.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Aspiemogger, Deleted member 23558, tinderhacker and 4 others
No such thing as excess tanning if you are white.
There is but it's only after a huge retarded amount of time like I did and it becomes undistinguishable from darker people

@Debetro only schizo sfcels who haven’t left their basement in years would think the left is better looking

02-de-octubre-de-2000-los-angeles-california-ee-uu-titulo-original-cena-de-campeones-organizado-por-la-sociedad-nacional-de-esclerosis-multiple-en-el-century-plaza-tsuni-zen-gesner-zen-gesner-una-persona-vertical-lo-mejor-de-vida-en-hollywood-evento-en-hollywood-life-california-evento-de-alfombra-roja-vertical-ee-uu-la-industria-cinematografica-celebridades-fotografia-bestof-arte-cultura-y-entretenimiento-topix-mjnkg2.jpg
zen-gesner-during-stuck-on-you-new-york-premiere-at-the-clearview-chelsea-west-theater-in-new.jpg
Yes, he looks better in the right. Whose skin looks better, left or right?

Screenshot 20230829 130954 TikTok
Screenshot 20230829 130033 TikTok

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, tinderhacker, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Debetro
That’s not even the same person or lighting so it’s a pointless comparison, if I had to choose I’d rather have the second guy coloring, also that hockey player would certainly look better if he was a shade darker.
That's the same person:lul:

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ALP
That’s not even the same person or lighting so it’s a pointless comparison, if I had to choose I’d rather have the second guy coloring, also that hockey player would certainly look better if he was a shade darker.
Ok, ill about my case which is why I'm even talking about this. My coloring is basically like the one of the left dude at the start

Once the reddish sunburn turns into scandinavian orange, I no joke look like shit. It simply looks bad and unhealthy on me no matter how much I try.

Last edited:
It’s better to look pale as possible so you appear less ethnic = huge failo in the west

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, TheDragon and ALP
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, horizontallytall, autismmaxxer and 3 others
I've never seen some1 so imbecile that thinks tanned white skin is the same as curry skin

I legit look like a gypsy, spending 8 hours a day working in the sun for 2 months
But my upper body and feet looks like a milk

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I've never seen some1 so imbecile that thinks tanned white skin is the same as curry skin
Maybe improve your lecture comprehension because I never said it in that way, and posted examples

Looks curry right?

Him untanned

he doesn't look curry either way
In the first one? I think he could pass as some northern type but i never been there so I don't know. I never said that your skin would look exactly like an indian, just that with enough sun you will turn so dark that you won't look white.
I legit look like a gypsy, spending 8 hours a day working in the sun for 2 months
But my upper body and feet looks like a milk
The people saying a white can't look like one after tanning is because they weren't enough under the sun, the only exception and where it applies is some extreme ginger who no matter what will be red

In the first one? I think he could pass as some northern type but i never been there so I don't know. I never said that your skin would look exactly like an indian, just that with enough sun you will turn so dark that you won't look white.

The people saying a white can't look like one after tanning is because they weren't enough under the sun, the only exception and where it applies is some extreme ginger who no matter what will be red

Do u think I look gypsy?
I was a fat kid and then I spent a lot of time outside

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

OP is a "go outside" bluepillfag. Sunlight objectively fucks up your skin. If you need vitamin D just eat/drink dairy products.

OP is a "go outside" bluepillfag. Sunlight objectively fucks up your skin. If you need vitamin D just eat/drink dairy products.
I copy and pasted this from lookism

Ok retards don't listen us, go and tan who cares about you anyway.

It was a mistake of mine to write that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Ok retards don't listen us, go and tan who cares about you anyway.

It was a mistake of mine to write that shit
It was a mistake of your mother to give birth to a turkroach truecel like you.

It was a mistake of your mother to give birth to a turkroach truecel like you.
It was a mistake of mine to not use condom while fucking your spanish whore mother

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
It was a mistake of mine to not use condom while fucking your spanish whore mother
This would be funny if it wasn’t for the fact you get rejected even by egirls 😹

This would be funny if it wasn’t for the fact you get rejected even by egirls 😹
I don't need egirls when ı have your mother's huge ass

I think white women need to stay as pale as possible tbh
IMG 6993

facts I buy my meat and dairy from the amish every week these people have been getting all organic nutrition no processed foods since birth yet they look ugly and deformed because they wear long sleeves and hats, vitamin d is part of the equation and if you have a deficiency nothing can salvage you you will be ugly

dairy products have very little vitamin d (like 5 IU a glass) but lots of calcium and you need the D to process the calcium effectively if you can't get sun you should be taking atleast 5000 IU a day in puberty

I think some salmons have about 1000 iu, and mushrooms that have been in sunlight have around that too

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Nah i dont wanna be even more tan

Is sunning my balls worth it? I have time to do it when I wake up so im wondering

i was 5'6 at 13, 5'10.5 at 17. i fucked my growth so hard

Agreed bro Sunlightmaxxing is essential

agreed but its winter time now :(

In my area, we cant get sun, so to get my vitamin D i simply just sit infront of a yellow lamp daily, It seems to be working, i recommend it to any palecel too, get a nice quick tan.