Ladies and gentlemen, we got @Ozell Isrealite (LEAKED)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
Here he is:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, flippasav, The Grinch and 9 others
@flippasav @Ozell Israelite @anoright

Please tag as many SFcels as you can, i want to see their reaction

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 25377
Funny the first guy talks about Whites randomly murdering people on the street eventhough the overwhelming majority of people who do that are niggers according to statistics.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 7580, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Wtf is that, but they actually kinda right, these white motherfuckers did a lot in these last hundred years

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
That is General Yahanna from the Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (ISUPK) , you ugly baboon looking Bastard (so-called Mixed) man.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
That is General Yahanna from the Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (ISUPK) , you ugly baboon looking Bastard (so-called Mixed) man.
#1 It's a troll
#2 You (and nobody on this forum) have no evidence on what my race is. Ozell accused me of being white and then mixed. He doesn't know what I am.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Acne Victim
yeah most nogs are low iq and ugly

• +1
Funny the first guy talks about Whites randomly murdering people on the street eventhough the overwhelming majority of people who do that are niggers according to statistics.
You (So-called Faggonite) sound like a bitch

• Ugh..
Admit it! You lick sheboon pussy
sheboons are disgusting; they're ugly as fuck, they smell like shit, and have very obnoxious personalities

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 7580
sheboons are disgusting; they're ugly as fuck, they smell like shit, and have very obnoxious personalities
Thou dost protest too much!

It's nothing to be ashamed of. You like sheboon snatch

• Ugh..
Thou dost protest too much!

It's nothing to be ashamed of. You like sheboon snatch
cope sheboons literally smell like vinegar

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and IMZLEGEND
cope sheboons literally smell like vinegar
Lol Strom Thurmond was one of the biggest racist senators of the 1950s and he secretly had a black daughter. Even he tasted sheboon pussy. Just like you do.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 18544
Lol Strom Thurmond was one of the biggest racist senators of the 1950s and he secretly had a black daughter. Even he tasted sheboon pussy. Just like you do.
sounds like i mog that cuck

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
sounds like i mog that cuck
Yeah right. You act like yiu wouldn't bang Megan thee Stallion. You probably fap to her every night

• Ugh..
Yeah right. You act like yiu wouldn't bang Megan thee Stallion. You probably fap to her every night
looks like a disgusting obnoxious sheboon. don't see the appeal

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544
The most racist white boys love sheboons the most
white foids with brown eyes fog. only fuckable non-whites are east asians and some levantines

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and IMZLEGEND
white foids with brown eyes fog. only fuckable non-whites are east asians and some levantines
Cope. You love Congolese foids the most

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 18544
ugliest "women" on the planet by far, even fogged by shitskin pajeetas
Cope. Lots of men SEAmaxx, but you will Africamaxx or maybe Haitimaxx.

• JFL
JFL at the thought of anyone with two X chromosomes even being able to stand the sight of you :lul: :forcedsmile: I don't wanna hear shit about smell from the race of "people" who just use their hands to shower

JFL at the thought of anyone with two X chromosomes even being able to stand the sight of you :lul: :forcedsmile: I don't wanna hear shit about smell from the race of "people" who just use their hands to shower
bark more shitskin dog

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27561
@David Rothschild what is your opinion on this?

wait until you go to the outback, you'll be thirsting for congolese pussy afterwards

jfl if you think they don't prefer nordic chad over your shitskin ass
So you're proud of betabuxxing for hypergamous whores? :forcedsmile: your Assminned women dream about me

So you're proud of betabuxxing for hypergamous whores? :forcedsmile: your Assminned women dream about me
yo are you piratemogger?

? where did i mention betabuxxing
Surprise, every ethnic woman who finds your recessedmax ass attractive is by definition hypergamous and making you their beta provider :lul: you didn't really think your Neet-stench was keeping them there, right?

Surprise, every ethnic woman who finds your recessedmax ass attractive is by definition hypergamous and making you their beta provider :lul: you didn't really think your Neet-stench was keeping them there, right?
lol indian cope

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@MeKKa "nordcuck" is shitskin cope. nords mog