Ladys in this generation love short, good looking guys...Trust

racc

racc

Iron
As long as there is a few inches between you and the bitches, us 5'8-5'11 kings will stay on top of the world baby. Prove me wrong ^^
__

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Av0nr, EverythingMattersCel, sayi and 9 others
07f71a3b92d83c51e5c35a169193152b9212a72c.gif

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, jflkiefmaxxing, greywind and 3 others
It's true. I am alpha

>Ladys in this generation love short guys
>5'11

that's not what short is, especially when you add lifts...

Most people who are good with women are usually around 5'10 to 6'2 anyways (also because thats the average male height and slightly above in western europe)

But if we're talking short, as in sub5'9, no, women will never prefer those guys on average over taller guys.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, mathis, greywind and 4 others
the amount of copium in this thread is unreal

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ihatewhiterose, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
As long as there is a few inches between you and the bitches, us 5'8-5'11 kings will stay on top of the world baby. Prove me wrong ^^
__
6'+ men will have a greater height gap than u lol

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
women HATE short men.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, zombey, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
Keep coping, loser!

Tbf there’s some girl like 5 inches taller than me and she is in love me I swear 😂😂

Screenshot 20240910 130455

• JFL
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
after 6'4" tyrone beats her

nice cope, 6'5 or death

190cm is the absolute bare minimum in my country nowadays ( 182 cm like me are considered short :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

i must geomaxx

• Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel
__
Haha faggot I'm 5'11.5 I'm outside the bracket

>Ladys in this generation love short guys
>5'11

that's not what short is, especially when you add lifts...

Most people who are good with women are usually around 5'10 to 6'2 anyways (also because thats the average male height and slightly above in western europe)

But if we're talking short, as in sub5'9, no, women will never prefer those guys on average over taller guys.
well yeah obvs, they need to start gnomemaxxing

fuckkk, bro has a dommy mommy ffs
Lowkey I’m scared of her she is like mtb but idk it’s just weird being with a girl 5 inches taller than u are 😭😂

Same should i date her?
Bro don’t ask me that’s up to u, ngl for some reason foids in the uk aren’t that bothered about height sometimes, but some of them really do care so it’s kinda weird

Bro don’t ask me that’s up to u, ngl for some reason foids in the uk aren’t that bothered about height sometimes, but some of them really do care so it’s kinda weird
UK is top ten easiest places to get poon in the world. HEIGHT dont matter in that place

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
__
is there any chance if im 5'2?

__
5'11 is not short jfl and the cope is insane

Correction: short muscular mogs tall skinny but tall muscular mogs short muscular every single time.

Benefit of being short is being able to be muscular in like 1 year, downside is you can't grow taller.
Benefit of being tall is you can get way bigger than shorter guys, downside is it takes way more time, it can take years.

And generally, when you're tall, your limbs are longer, so you need a lot more volume to grow. Guys who follow powerlifting programs tend to be very strong but small for this exact reason, they don't do enough volume or they don't isolate the right muscle groups to look big. I have been neglecting my quads but I've been growing the show off muscles and I have never looked this big before, whereas in the past, I was following the basic advice of squatting at the start of my workouts and my squat was much higher and I didn't look like I lift.

If you can avoid the misinformation and gymmax effectively as a tall guy, you'll mog every single time, problem is most tall guys don't lift, they're usually either fat or super skinny, so they get easily mogged by short muscular guys of like 5'6" or 5'7". I gained 30 lbs of muscle over the past 6 years and I look great with my shirt off but with my shirt on, a lot of people assume I don't lift, whereas, a short guy with 30 lbs of muscle gained would look huge. The thing is I can still gain another 40-50 lbs of muscle naturally.

If I had taken steroids I could have made my transformation in a fraction of the time, but past the natural elite level, you only get diminishing returns in terms of looks, and steroids also lead to body dysmorphia so ultimately I think I did the right choice.

Correction: short muscular mogs tall skinny but tall muscular mogs short muscular every single time.

Benefit of being short is being able to be muscular in like 1 year, downside is you can't grow taller.
Benefit of being tall is you can get way bigger than shorter guys, downside is it takes way more time, it can take years.

And generally, when you're tall, your limbs are longer, so you need a lot more volume to grow. Guys who follow powerlifting programs tend to be very strong but small for this exact reason, they don't do enough volume or they don't isolate the right muscle groups to look big. I have been neglecting my quads but I've been growing the show off muscles and I have never looked this big before, whereas in the past, I was following the basic advice of squatting at the start of my workouts and my squat was much higher and I didn't look like I lift.

If you can avoid the misinformation and gymmax effectively as a tall guy, you'll mog every single time, problem is most tall guys don't lift, they're usually either fat or super skinny, so they get easily mogged by short muscular guys of like 5'6" or 5'7". I gained 30 lbs of muscle over the past 6 years and I look great with my shirt off but with my shirt on, a lot of people assume I don't lift, whereas, a short guy with 30 lbs of muscle gained would look huge. The thing is I can still gain another 40-50 lbs of muscle naturally.

If I had taken steroids I could have made my transformation in a fraction of the time, but past the natural elite level, you only get diminishing returns in terms of looks, and steroids also lead to body dysmorphia so ultimately I think I did the right choice.
yeah this is also definatly true. fortunatly, as you said, its first of all harder for tall niggas too musclemogg short dudes and secondly tall niggas aint trying as much. thank god...