Lamarck's Evolution Theory on Giraffe Necks (MANLETS GTFIH)

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
NGL I slept through biology all throughout highschool but vividly remember Lamarck's theory on the neck length of giraffes to reach for leaves on a tree to eat. Basically, he believed when the Giraffes were consistently stretching to reach for the food overtime they evolved to grow longer necks to successfully reach the trees to munch on the leaves and in turn wouldn't die from starvation.

Now for us manlets, maybe we can employ a similar mechanism to trigger a evolutionary survival mechanism in our body to grow taller. I'm thinking there are alot of ways to go about this:

1) surround yourself around high t gigachads who are 6'3." (a prison comes to mind). The aggressive tension with everyone around you mogging you to the moon and back will make your body kick into evolutionary morphing and realize you need to get taller asap to successfully compete with these men.

2) when a foid mogs you maybe the response will be even better in your body. the law of sexual dimorphism deems us men to be towering over women, so the next time a foid mogs you be super aggressive (verbally and facial expression not physically). Since they're towering you, they'll most likely be more aggressive back. Your evolutionary senses are going to realize you're in severe danger since you're getting shat on by a women and the mechanism will trigger.

3) Just be angry and frustrated every time you get mogged in general. Keep telling yourself in your head "I need to get taller to survive! I need to get taller to survive! I need to get taller to survive! I need to get taller to survive!" Maybe you're body will response to this stimulus thinking you're in danger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2227, LM4sixten and 4 others
legit autism² thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 2621 and 4 others
Just be angry and frustrated every time you get mogged in general. Keep telling yourself in your head "I need to get taller to survive! I need to get taller to survive! I need to get taller to survive! I need to get taller to survive!" Maybe you're body will response to this stimulus thinking you're in danger
Yeah you forgot to mention that this evolutionary mechanism is super slow.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Lamarck deserves more credit for his theories. Among other things, he had a theory of evolution before Darwin. It is practically a cliche that people say Darwin came up with the theory of evolution. And now scientists are proposing epigenetic theories which are not that different from Lamarck's

Long necks is not evolution it's natural selection.

There's a difference as there is no proof for evolution.

Female giraffes have a shorter neck than males. In that case they should have all died of starvation in the first drought.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Can i evolve to hindu?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
lol like legit millions of years slow HAHAHAHA, thanks for the laugh

lets give our offspring the life we never had then tbh

What do we do if we are not giraffes?

Female giraffes have a shorter neck than males. In that case they should have all died of starvation in the first drought.
tall girrafes be betabuxxin hard son

NGL I slept through biology all throughout highschool but vividly remember Lamarck's theory on the neck length of giraffes to reach for leaves on a tree to eat. Basically, he believed when the Giraffes were consistently stretching to reach for the food overtime they evolved to grow longer necks to successfully reach the trees to munch on the leaves and in turn wouldn't die from starvation.

Now for us manlets, maybe we can employ a similar mechanism to trigger a evolutionary survival mechanism in our body to grow taller. I'm thinking there are alot of ways to go about this:

1) surround yourself around high t gigachads who are 6'3." (a prison comes to mind). The aggressive tension with everyone around you mogging you to the moon and back will make your body kick into evolutionary morphing and realize you need to get taller asap to successfully compete with these men.

2) when a foid mogs you maybe the response will be even better in your body. the law of sexual dimorphism deems us men to be towering over women, so the next time a foid mogs you be super aggressive (verbally and facial expression not physically). Since they're towering you, they'll most likely be more aggressive back. Your evolutionary senses are going to realize you're in severe danger since you're getting shat on by a women and the mechanism will trigger.

3) Just be angry and frustrated every time you get mogged in general. Keep telling yourself in your head "I need to get taller to survive! I need to get taller to survive! I need to get taller to survive! I need to get taller to survive!" Maybe you're body will response to this stimulus thinking you're in danger
This would take millions of years lmfao and that’s if u believe in evolution. Really, evolution was invented by the devil, as well as the industrial revolution so pisht
Long necks is not evolution it's natural selection.

There's a difference as there is no proof for evolution.

Natural selection leads to evolution u dumb twat.

when u try to make a smart thread funny but it's too dumb to be smart and to long and pretentious to be funny

when u try to make a smart thread funny but it's too dumb to be smart and to long and pretentious to be funny

they stoned Jesus before they accepted him as his lord and savior

Your proposition is flawed because you didn't consider the fact that Lamarck was wrong. The giraffe's neck didn't generally increase in length because of stretching or whatever, it increased because only the ones with the longest necks survived.

Your proposition is flawed because you didn't consider the fact that Lamarck was wrong. The giraffe's neck didn't generally increase in length because of stretching or whatever, it increased because only the ones with the longest necks survived.
Suifuel

• So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner