Landwhale kills baby to save job, gets 7 years jail time

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Butch lesbian gaze pilled femboy
IMG 6127

Ofc she's going to get her sentence reduced to like 1-2 years or even changed to community service because of muh 'she was really struggling in shit, she didn't mean it'.

Ofc it's time to apply the knowledge found in the greatest book of all time. Vaught's practical character reader.

First we look at the mouth and chin area.

As you can see, thin lips, thin philtrum and an over sized orc chin and jaw
IMG 6130

Strikingly similar to this highly violent and evil type.
IMG 6133

IMG 6134
As you can see in the mid face, the nose is overly short (showing there is very little rational thought or any other impulsive beside being a psychotic whore, men memorize this face so you won't be domestically abused), again it's similar to the violent type shown earlier.

IMG 6135
Finally the crown: as you can see, the tapers off into an egg shape. This is extremely bad as it signifies a deficiency in conscientiousness, this is the core of why she decided to kill her child instead of... I don't know, put it up for adoption?
IMG 6136
IMG 6137

TLDR, never trust a bitch with an egg shaped head

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, Yuki, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
why am i not surprised seeing a chubby girl get called a landwhale, very common on the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag, framemoggerr, Shkreliii and 1 other person
Nigga what is your avi

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Wypipo evil.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Imretarded?
This is not the case.

Generally I get a bit stunned, while perhaps knowing the causes, when I find how easily ethics comes to be disregarded in favor of fictitious sense of work and community. I wish there were ethics, but it's a fight against windmills. And I don't feel like Don Quixote.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Imretarded?
This is not the case.

Generally I get a bit stunned, while perhaps knowing the causes, when I find how easily ethics comes to be disregarded in favor of fictitious sense of work and community. I wish there were ethics, but it's a fight against windmills. And I don't feel like Don Quixote.
what is bro yapping on about?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Darkeningstar
mirin her iq

• JFL
Yes, I do have an honest head.
Fucking norwood

• JFL
View attachment 3017598

Ofc she's going to get her sentence reduced to like 1-2 years or even changed to community service because of muh 'she was really struggling in shit, she didn't mean it'.

Ofc it's time to apply the knowledge found in the greatest book of all time. Vaught's practical character reader.

View attachment 3017604

View attachment 3017608

View attachment 3017611
As you can see in the mid face, the nose is overly short (showing there is very little rational thought or any other impulsive beside being a psychotic whore, men memorize this face so you won't be domestically abused), again it's similar to the violent type shown earlier.

View attachment 3017614
Finally the crown: as you can see, the tapers off into an egg shape. This is extremely bad as it signifies a deficiency in conscientiousness, this is the core of why she decided to kill her child instead of... I don't know, put it up for adoption?
View attachment 3017615
View attachment 3017616

its an unfair world we live in , some nigga gets 9 years for dealing drugs but some ltb is getting 7 years

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
View attachment 3017598

View attachment 3017604

View attachment 3017608

View attachment 3017611

View attachment 3017614
View attachment 3017615
View attachment 3017616

This is obviously just roe w vade, we should kill all babies!

• JFL
This is not the case.

I can fix her.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Darkeningstar, Shkreliii and 1 other person
That's some crazy shit
7 and a half years is too little for her

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Imretarded?
how the fuck did she manage to become an executive at porche with that low iq lol. maybe she has high psychopathy so she exploits and lies her way to the top.

it's so easy to just give the little shit up for adoption

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Shkreliii
That's some crazy shit
7 and a half years is too little for her
i know right, she would get a death sentence if she was a man

how the fuck did she manage to become an executive at porche with that low iq lol. maybe she has high psychopathy so she exploits and lies her way to the top.

it's so easy to just give the little shit up for adoption
Maybe the CEO of porche likes thick women.

Thats the worst part, you're able to just drop the baby off at a fireman's station or a church with no legal difficulties. It legit requires no effort:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
i know right, she would get a death sentence if she was a man

Maybe the CEO of porche likes thick women.

Thats the worst part, you're able to just drop the baby off at a fireman's station or a church with no legal difficulties. It legit requires no effort:hnghn:
Yeah that woman is just crazy and evil

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Imretarded?
Yeah that woman is just crazy and evil
in an alternate timeline, this guy got the job and new Porsche models have an in built weed growing compartment
IMG 5989
You just pluck some leaves, put it into the rolling system and out comes a toke.

• JFL
Reactions: ilovetakis
She was too low IQ to get an abortion but is somehow a high paying executive at Porsche.

THE
FREE
MARKET
IS
A
MYTH

• JFL