Language learning is the best way to IQ max

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Sphinx
Simply learning a new language improves nearly all areas of intelligence.

It improves working memory (for obvious reasons)

It improves fluid intelligence skills, you're forced to think with basically new programming. That boosts your ability to think outside the box

The only area that isnt improved is cognitive speed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, wishIwasSalludon, 4lt.Real and 1 other person
αυτοσ κανει ρυζι

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
im learning greek

• Love it
Im learning japanese. I'm also at a decent level in German.

My goal is to be able to read speak and write in ten languages and be fluent in 5 by time im 30.
I am interested in Greek, Ancient Greek, Navajo/Native American languages, and perhaps some Slavic language.

• Woah
How do u guys know what language u wanna learn? I'm still confused on what language should I learn

• JFL
How do u guys know what language u wanna learn? I'm still confused on what language should I learn
I want to try to become polylinguistic and be able to understand all knowledge from all places with an average iq above 100 bc there’s language barriers and if crossed are profitable but also bc i like to learn a lot of languages right now im learning Russian and i can understand some german but i didnt want to learn anymore german bc its not as useful as learning a language of a non Latin alphabet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real and Imretarded?
I am interested in Greek, Ancient Greek, Navajo/Native American languages, and perhaps some Slavic language.
Russian is a top one for me tbh. What about latin?
Whatever you think is coolest tbh

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and Deleted member 72630
Russian is a top one for me tbh. What about latin?

Whatever you think is coolest tbh
Latin would be cool. Honestly there would be a lot more literature available with latin than Ancient Greek(Koine in particular is what I was looking at), so that may be something to look into.

• Woah
Latin would be cool. Honestly there would be a lot more literature available with latin than Ancient Greek(Koine in particular is what I was looking at), so that may be something to look into.
ancient greek wouldn't be very hard to learn since it's similar to modern greek already.

Latin would help branch off into learning french, spanish ect

how mfs be acting when they just download duolingo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bright, noodlelover, Lookologist003 and 1 other person