laptops > computers

noobs

noobs

Kraken
computers are for incels and low iq

you are incel if u prefer computer since only incels do things that require a lot of computing power

about to trade in my computer parts for a laptop

then i will be able to travel with a computer and not be confined or tied to my room to acess a computer

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Imretarded? and 2 others
My laptop has 1gb of ram can we trade bro

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and noobs
Laptops cant run shit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Imretarded? and noobs
Laptops cant run shit
i run tails linux when i use laptops, since that removes all of the bloat it runs like a normal computer

rn im running on tails linux with a monitor, school laptop, keyboard mouse and using the laptop as a second monitor with 60 fps (for the time being)

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
i run tails linux when i use laptops, since that removes all of the bloat it runs like a normal computer

rn im running on tails linux with a monitor, school laptop, keyboard mouse and using the laptop as a second monitor with 60 fps (for the time being)
Linux is incel apple or death

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
computers are for incels and low iq

you are incel if u prefer computer since only incels do things that require a lot of computing power

about to trade in my computer parts for a laptop

then i will be able to travel with a computer and not be confined or tied to my room to acess a computer

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, Bars and cooldude1231
yea that’s yo bitch and she told me she love you but sorry to tell you bro i hit it better

i wanted this one girl but shit didn’t go as expected so fuck it i had to forget her

im still the same nigga you woulda met 10 years ago only difference is now i got cheddar

IMG 9853

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, oily703 and cooldude1231
yea that’s yo bitch and she told me she love you but sorry to tell you bro i hit it better

i wanted this one girl but shit didn’t go as expected so fuck it i had to forget her

im still the same nigga you woulda met 10 years ago only difference is now i got cheddar

View attachment 3150771
Modern day prophet

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I'm using a laptop right now.

• +1
Reactions: noobs