Large forehead?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Is big forehead really a death sentece...and how does testosterone affects forehead size?

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
What do you mean with large. Show example

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
What do you mean with large. Show example
Idk i dont want to post any pics of me but lets say someone has a five finger forehead?

How big is your forehead
5 fingers.....its my bigest complexion and it makes me soo depresive and i hate taking pictures when Iam not wearing a cap

5 fingers.....its my bigest complexion and it makes me soo depresive and i hate taking pictures when Iam not wearing a cap
Damn bro
83ba970f 8171 4a45 ae24 d319708a6f2c profile banner 480

• JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and Ethnicope
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410
5dAKAwx

Does it look like this

just get hairline lowered its no big deal, wear fringe down

Hair Transplant OR if you have a good hairline contact dr. Miguel Mascaro for lower your forehead. He is GREAT in these kind of things. Check him out.

just get hairline lowered its no big deal, wear fringe down
Iam 15 years old and everyone bullies me becuase of my fringe soo i cuted it off and it dropped me from chad lite to a normie but at least iam not getting bullied.....

5 fingers is not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
If its same size. You are retarded
Wdym?I just messured it again and my mid face is 2cm bigger than my forehead and my mid face is not that long

Last edited:
it looks really bad in selfies but it's pretty common and not that bad in real life.

How long is lower third
Dude i dont want to tell shit like here...you can pm me if you are that interested
it looks really bad in selfies but it's pretty common and not that bad in real life.
Yeah getting picured when you are not prepared is the worst felling ever....you look like the completly other person