Largest Bimaxillary Advancement

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
I never read of anything above 16mm

Where is the limit?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel

we should make a whip-round and buy together theese scientific papers to find out the answer

16 mm on maxilla sounds like a shit ton and will probably make you look like a gigachimp.

When it comes to maxilla I think 3-5 mm is the usual advancement and 8-10 mm is already a huge amount. With mandible and chin (with genio) you usually see bigger numbers like 10, 15 or even 20 mm.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Bsso combined with genio some girl got 30mm on Reddit. Don’t know how much of each though.

reddit results are starting to depress me now since some people get 8-10mm with not huge aesthetic changes

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Sky's the limit. Just ask Andreishchev

2663521 3DC64182 5563 43B2 A8D5 D81586D14984

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 9670, Ronaldo37 and 2 others
Bsso combined with genio some girl got 30mm on Reddit. Don’t know how much of each though.

reddit results are starting to depress me now since some people get 8-10mm with not huge aesthetic changes

I remember the girl you're talking about... she went from chinless to a strong jaw/chin although I think she didn't need quite that much.

im getting 15 mm, wish me luck
Miring. Need something like that too. I noped out when a local bluepilled maxfac started talking about 6mm BSSO:p My upper-lower jaw ratio is so messed up I could probably get something like 5mm LF1 and 15mm BSSO, including ccw:hnghn:

Are you going surgery first? How's your bite?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
16 mm on maxilla sounds like a shit ton and will probably make you look like a gigachimp.

When it comes to maxilla I think 3-5 mm is the usual advancement and 8-10 mm is already a huge amount. With mandible and chin (with genio) you usually see bigger numbers like 10, 15 or even 20 mm.

I will ask for 10-12mm on Both bsso and quadrangular lefort 1. Additionally 8mm on genioplasty.