Laser eye color change from kerato worth it good before and afters?

user123456

user123456

Equinox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 8365
Looks like shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655, Deleted member 23558 and X D
they look like huskies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and BlondeB1tch
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655, agoostis, blackckatt and 1 other person
It looks like low quality contacts
Would it be better than normal contacts though the results look good imo i am considering geting laser eye change

• Love it
Reactions: Dicktator
Would it be better than normal contacts though the results look good imo i am considering geting laser eye change
No blue eyes for your shit bones

Can you get green eyes?

Im rated low htn on here my bones are good
You are either a manlet or you are not htn otherwise you wouldn't bother with that shit

• Ugh..
You are either a manlet or not ypu are not htn otherwise you wouldn't bother with that shit
Im a 6"6 22 inch bidelt low htn many people here have seen my height face frame and body

Im a 6"6 22 inch bidelt low htn many people here have seen my height face frame and body
Another tiktokcel bragging on an incel forum

• Ugh..
sorry to say but eye color is cope, i have emerald green eyes and it got me nowhere but some girls on ig dming me "pretty eyes"

sorry to say but eye color is cope, i have emerald green eyes and it got me nowhere but some girls on ig dming me "pretty eyes"

Because this is not how it works. He says "cherry on top", which is the correct way to look at eye color. Face is the most important, but if you are also let's say tall or have blue eyes, that's also a huge positive, gives extra halo effect on how people perceive you. For many users here, eye color change to blue is not the in their priorities. But if you are at least a real HTN (or higher), than it can help a lot, yes.

Because this is not how it works. He says "cherry on top", which is the correct way to look at eye color. Face is the most important, but if you are also let's say tall or have blue eyes, that's also a huge positive, gives extra halo effect on how people perceive you. For many users here, eye color change to blue is not the in their priorities. But if you are at least a real HTN (or higher), than it can help a lot, yes.
It will make me more striking i have dark eyebriws and balck hair with white skin

• +1