Lash serum for hooded eyes

orb.tobx

orb.tobx

Iron
I just saw some doc on tiktok hab about lash serum but then she said something that caught my attention. She said some of the lash serum’s contain “prose glandin” or “prosta glandin” (idk if that’s spelled correctly) and those apparently desolve the fat in your upper eyelid. I personally have hooded eyes which I absolutely hate since they make my eyes look sub5. I’d like to hear y’all’s opinion on this.

@catchangmd is the docs @ on tiktok

you stupid do you not know anything thing about psl hooded eye are ideal since they hide UEE

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel
you stupid do you not know anything thing about psl hooded eye are ideal since they hide UEE
if u have low set eyebrows that’s true, but i have high set eyebrows and my ue is just a fat pad above my eye which cuts of the outside corners making them seem like i have a neg cantal tilt. if i lift my eyelids up i have almond shaped eyes with a positive tilt.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
IMG 4760

here u can kinda see it but it looks even worse irl

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Go on pubmed and search up the side effects of latisse and other growth serums

• +1
Reactions: orb.tobx
Go on pubmed and search up the side effects of latisse and other growth serums
thanks bhai

i’ve got about 3€ in my bank and i’m 16, any other recommendations (i’ll definitely get surgery on the day of my 18th birthday using my trust fund acc)
nothing you can do except eyebrow and eyelash growth and stopping under eye wrinkles