Lash tint? Yes or no

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Is IT worth It. I have blue eyes DARK eyebrows and Brown hair

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and vermillioncorefan
Pity bump (since The Netherlands won against Turkey :feelsautistic:).

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
Mehmet Is sad

It became 2-1 because one of the Turkish players’ shoe hit the ball, turns out he is half Dutch. I guess he was just a double agent, LARPing to be a Turkish nationalist but was secretly a Dutch spy.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
It became 2-1 because one of the Turkish players’ shoe hit the ball, turns out he is half Dutch. I guess he was just a double agent, LARPing to be a Turkish nationalist but was secretly a Dutch spy.
I need to fuck some fresh dutch Pussy now

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
@lebronjames23 says it’s legit af

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Htobrother
@lebronjames23 says it’s legit af
It’s literally a no brainer. Look at guys with good lashes and lash outline. Always always always pitch black. Look how much Strijds pitch black outline of lashes creates contrast and halos his eye area , even for me it ascend so hard. My lashes were very long from lattise but weren’t even that visible cuz they were light brown. They went from invisible to halo in 15 mins

Will be a major halo esp for OP w blue eyes

If u don’t tint ur lashes you aren’t trying

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell and Htobrother
It’s literally a no brainer. Look at guys with good lashes and lash outline. Always always always pitch black. Look how much Strijds pitch black outline of lashes creates contrast and halos his eye area , even for me it ascend so hard. My lashes were very long from lattise but weren’t even that visible cuz they were light brown. They went from invisible to halo in 15 mins

Thx ordering lash tint

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23

For ex. Zayn malik

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23