Lasix 120mg Experience

eyes

eyes

22| 6'3 | 5+ PSL (Sept '23)
TLDR:

You will debloat and ascend nicely but you will feel like shit, feel nauseous a bit and your kidneys and stomach will hurt.

Would I do it again? Depends, but better to use No Salt and greentea maxx to not feel shitty.

But you can try to see your potential after debloating.

I ascended approx 0.5 PSL after taking it

I was starvemaxxing for the day and only drank a 1 liter water and green tea before getting out of home.

After getting out of home, I was feeling more nauseous and shitty.

then bought a pack of cigarettes and afterwards some cold water as it made me feel way better as it's kinda hot.

First met with a new social circle. There was a HQNP med school htb that I was eyeing on. At first, she mostly kept her eyes away from me but after we were sitting oppositely, she was always eyeing me and smiling while i was talking. I was the tallest and highest PSL in the environment. Only drank a coffee to energymaxx and kept smoking. Everyone was quite communitive and chill. Good thing I haven't lost my NTness although I was feeling shitty and tired.

Although there was a IQmaxxed stem MTN that this HTB was also listening carefully from time to time and talking topics about. I felt a bit low iq because i barely knew about the topics they talked about. IQmaxxing is important too IMO

I didn't go for a pee a lot when i was outside but I kinda sweated often so i might lose my body water throughout that time.

Afterwards I met with my new ltr, high iq very hqnp, we hadn't met together before so it was the first time. I knew she was quite short as she weighs very little, but she didn't expect me to be tall. While she was trying to kiss me at first, I carried her up and kissed her and she quite liked being manhandled.

As an .org autist, I was always checking out people as if I was getting mogged in sight, Didn't feel a heightmog and facemogged at sight at all while frauding 6'4, although some fat giant old guy made me feel small. 6'7 or death

Afterwards, we grab some coffee then we started kissing in a quiet place in public. She was trying to act like a professional kisser but afterwards, I understood that she was an amateur. I started to eat her up quite hard, she didn't blocked me at beginning but made me feel she wasn't really comfortable, as a hqnp girl. Overall she probably didn't expect to go this far, but I convinced her that it felt good for her so we went for more. She mistakenly hit my chin which has fillers but I haven't sensed a significant effect at all visually. Tried to keep her hands away from my chin and jaw overall.

While eating her up, I got handpilled and hairpilled again, as she told me how large my hands are and how lovely my hair is. She kept on playing with it.

After an hour, we started to walk again and when she wanted to kiss again, I told her that i should carry her up and keep on kissing. she wasn't expected me to do so, but I just grabbed her from her ass and we walked and kissed like that for a few minutes. It was easy as she was quite light. Felt good to Amog other normies in public.

After arriving home, I was feeling tired as fuck, overall, but wanted to see how debloated I am, so I took some pics and checked myself in mirror. And saw that I had the leanest face of my life with Guessoum tier cheek prominency ( I already had quite prominent cheeks but they looked very chiselled afterwards.) Also, my chin looked more square than usual. I was probably about 0.5 PSL higher.

I didn't pissed that much throughout the day and after coffees and stuff, but guess i sweated the most out of it.

Felt good and sent my other ltr (stacylite rated here ) a snap. didnt told her about furosemidemaxxing but i told her i was starvemaxxing for the last 2 days. she got mad and told me to be careful about my health and my routine as she doesn't mind how i look and cares about my health.

OUTCOME:

• Don't take this shit, i feel like i was dying inside at some point.
  • i will try to debloat more naturally and HIITmaxx at home.
  • it debloats, but I didnt had the effect i was expecting

• didn't have a drastic change like this although i used 120mg

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and pneumocystosis
brutal no reply pill

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
bump

• +1
brutal no reply pill

• +1
That’s fucking awesome bro…
Mirin the lifemog too!

Try getting your furosemide from india next time, i got 300 x 100mg tablets for around 40USD…
That’s enough for 2-3 years!

That’s fucking awesome bro…
Mirin the lifemog too!

Try getting your furosemide from india next time, i got 300 x 100mg tablets for around 40USD…
That’s enough for 2-3 years!
i havent used them since that day though.

I get it from the pharmacist so I get them dirt cheap

What Would you advise as debloating nutrition other than losalt? Couldn't find shit similar to that here.