LASIX IS INSANE BEST WAY TO ASCEND

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
I took 80mgs ladix and ny nose straightend out and my cheeks lool wayyy smaller snf my jawline visibility is WAYY better only in 2 hours best way to ascend tbh

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I took 80mgs ladix and ny nose straightend out and my cheeks lool wayyy smaller snf my jawline visibility is WAYY better only in 2 hours best way to ascend tbh
Is that some fat dissolver:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
nice stacy pfp

• Love it
then 20 lasix pills started clapping in unison cheering and dancing with joy

• +1
Sadly, I live in Russia, so no lasix or any dieretics for me ig. Buyable only with prescription and faking prescription comes with a lot of consequences

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi, heyheyheybro22 and YungTrappa
Sadly, I live in Russia, so no lasix or any dieretics for me ig. Buyable only with prescription and faking prescription comes with a lot of consequences
brutal country

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iwillsuemeta, smoth, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
no
bloat healthy

• Ugh..
Damn ublucky u can prolly find itbin some steroid shop or maybe some back alley pharmacy can give it w no prescription

stfu niggerr

can cuck ur eye area and shrink ur height, the only real side effects

can cuck ur eye area and shrink ur height, the only real side effects
i rlly dpnt care im 6'2 and my eye area didnt change tbh

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo