last day of summer

D

Deleted member 90250

Bronze
and you still dont believe in conspiracy that after covid times flies 2x faster?
are u sean o blind or something

guys we sprint to death. NOW
@StrangerDanger @Flowerpot

• +1
Reactions: Flowerpot, wsada, Outerz14 and 1 other person
The perception of time is rapidly accelerating the older you get

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, AhappyPill4u, Deleted member 47180 and 3 others
and you still dont believe in conspiracy that after covid times flies 2x faster?

Time obviously goes fast when you rot on . Org to much

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78987
Wait what i said sounded really dumb i meant to say the opposite time goes slower now compared to my childhood*
you are really dumb tho , go away and dont speak to respectable users such as strangerdanger. your too low rank

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
No its not dont lie to me buddy

you are really dumb tho , go away and dont speak to respectable users such as strangerdanger. your too low rank
Dick riding a high rank in a incel website your so low

do you not feel ashamed i feel bad for your father for having such a gay son
omg bro say something more we love your energy totally not a loser and yes i love sucking stranger cock it taste like cherry especially his balls

• JFL

Over nigga

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
This is well known, it’s because of monotony of modern life, every day looks the same so you cant really sort them apart

You look back a year and youre doing the same shit youre doing now, to job and back to house, tomorrow again same shit

If you were traveling it wouldn’t seem like it, the secret to “slowing” the time is to break monotony of everyday life
Not really for some reason time went slower during my childhood compared to now
Yeah because in childhood every new year was something different, new class, new friends, learning new things…

And also because when you were younger one year made, bigger part of your life cuz you werent alive for so long

Think of ut like this, when youre 1 year old, second year is twice the length of time you lived, at 20 not so much

• +1
time and season dont matter for me my life is always boring and shit

i literally cannot distinguish day by day today seems like yesterday from 2 years ago ? or 3? Every day is the same , time seems like stopped i don't think it would be different to be in jail ldaring on a bed

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and StrangerDanger
i literally cannot distinguish day by day today seems like yesterday from 2 years ago ? or 3? Every day is the same , time seems like stopped i don't think it would be different to be in jail ldaring on a bed
Modern slavery, the only way to break it out is make shit ton of money

I would rather risk jail than living this life for 60 more years and then dying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Modern slavery, the only way to break it out is make shit ton of money

I would rather risk jail than living this life for 60 more years and then dying
making a lot of money is cope too , either you are born rich or good luck doing it . You would need to have some revolutionary bilionaire idea at the very least and even then executing it will be insanely hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
making money a lot of money is cope too , either you are born rich or good luck doing it . You would need to have some revolutionary bilionaire idea at the very least and even then executing it will be insanely hard
I wouldn’t say it’s cope as much as it’s hard, but anyway you don’t need to make a bilion, few milion dollars would be enough

Then just move to SEA or latin America and you’re set for life

• +1
I wouldn’t say it’s cope as much as it’s hard, but anyway you don’t need to make a bilion, few milion dollars would be enough

Then just move to SEA or latin America and you’re set for life
sure 2-3 milion should be enough to exit rat race , but still hard af probably 1/100000 rarity?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
sure 2-3 milion should be enough to exit rat race , but still hard af probably 1/100000 rarity?
Yeah even harder if you’re outside of the US, you could always criminalmax, if you play right, you could make decent money without getting caught

Or work in an industry with remote jobs and then you can travel while earning money, of course this is still wageslaving

Or easiest one is become a successful tik tok influencer, the only work is posting one 15 second video a day, but I believe you must be attractive for this one

• +1
guys leave my thread talk in pms i only want people to react to me im center of attention

guys leave my thread talk in pms i only want people to react to me im center of attention
You joined on Monday, you don’t have a right of vote

Agepill

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
thanks for reminding me

i knew something was different in the air today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250