Last hope for dethnics? (Ethnics gtih)

Simpcel

Simpcel

Iron
Irancel living in Germany here, with the rise of right wingers and racists and general curry hate (I look somewhat curry unfortunately) it seems that for dethnics in Europe it is more over than ever. And it was already over bc JBW is just law, more important than height possibly.

What's the last hope for dethnics? Guys, going back is not an option, I don't wanna go back to islamist shithole, Hamudi was right on that one. Where do I go? SEA? California? Fucking Zimbabwe or something?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, poopoohead and 1 other person
crying libtard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and deadmanwalking
Why not go to western turkey?Huge secular population and people that look iranian somewhat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and deadmanwalking
Accept your fate as a shitskin this is the reality go find another shitskina woman. Oh wait Iranian girls are deranged BWC loving psycho whores it is over tamam hast

Why not go to western turkey?Huge secular population and people that look iranian somewhat.
Unironically good idea tbh I was once in Izmir and they have uber cute Stacies unfortunately their language kinda ugly but idc

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Accept your fate as a shitskin this is the reality go find another shitskina woman. Oh wait Iranian girls are deranged BWC loving psycho whores it is over tamam hast
Fuck man tamam hast dadash :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and _MVP_
actually OP just come to holland,where this guy's from.dutch women love ethnics,I've seen it with my own eyes,stickmanbangcock had a letter from a dutch guy that noticed that dutch women think dutch men are lame and feminine(which they are)and see ethnic males are more masculine and cool.

holland is a liberal society for the most part,only 1/4 have views similar to geert wilders and that's taboo in the major cities.and if you're exmuslim and civilized even those will accept you.nazism is taboo due to the history there.racism is minimal.

it's right across the border from germany.there is a huge expat community of persians with persian stores that sell good food in amsterdam too!

Last edited:
actually OP just come to holland,where this guy's from.dutch women love ethnics,I've seen it with my own eyes,stickmanbangcock had a letter from a dutch guy that noticed that dutch women think dutch men are lame and feminine(which they are)and see ethnic males are more masculine and cool.

holland is a liberal society for the most part,only 1/4 have views similar to geert wilders and that's taboo in the major cities.and if you're exmuslim and civilized even those will accept you.nazism is taboo due to the history there.racism is minimal.

it's right across the border from germany.
1/4 having views like that now imagine how many women will view you as human as an ethnic if you're already not good looking jfl but honestly Amsterdam sounds based asf Imma have to get there and fuck a girl on shrooms

Foids are racist, hate ethnics

it seems that for dethnics in Europe it is more over than ever. And it was already over bc JBW is just law, more important than height possibly.
@📎♿️⚙️
Blink3

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
1/4 having views like that now imagine how many women will view you as human as an ethnic if you're already not good looking jfl but honestly Amsterdam sounds based asf Imma have to get there and fuck a girl on shrooms
dude,I've seen multiple brown ugly pajeets with cute foids.asians.latinos.even muslim moroccans.the randstad is super progressive.if you wear earrings and get tattoos they won't even mistake you as muslim.

foids are the same everywhere they want chad this is water,but they won't see you as subhuman.dutch society is very humanistic.

dude,I've seen multiple brown ugly pajeets with cute foids.asians.latinos.even muslim moroccans.the randstad is super progressive.if you wear earrings and get tattoos they won't even mistake you as muslim.

foids are the same everywhere they want chad this is water,but they won't see you as subhuman.dutch society is very humanistic.
If that’s the case, I need to come to Holland. But how is it compared to Paris? Does it smell like piss? Do the people at least wear deodorant? And also, do they have air conditioning?

I mean I can't imagine dutch society is much different to German, and not that I wouldn't be treated as human here jfl just that people are auto distrustful and avoidant to you and girls ofc dont even look your way (specifically based on race)

Over for curry passing iraniancels.

Btw what makes you currypassing? Do you have straight up brown shitskin, or is it some facial features you have?

Irancel living in Germany here, with the rise of right wingers and racists and general curry hate (I look somewhat curry unfortunately) it seems that for dethnics in Europe it is more over than ever. And it was already over bc JBW is just law, more important than height possibly.

What's the last hope for dethnics? Guys, going back is not an option, I don't wanna go back to islamist shithole, Hamudi was right on that one. Where do I go? SEA? California? Fucking Zimbabwe or something?
Just go back to Iran? It’s already secular. Only 30% of the country is actually Muslim, and no one even supports the government. Recently, thousands of mosques were closed down. It’s only a matter of time before the Islamic regime of Iran falls.

Btw what makes you currypassing? Do you have straight up brown shitskin, or is it some facial features you have?
I have no idea, I myself don't think I look curry but many people guess me to be, others guess me to be Arab. I have brown skin but not too brown and it's probably my cucked eye area. Brootle

I mean I can't imagine dutch society is much different to German, and not that I wouldn't be treated as human here jfl just that people are auto distrustful and avoidant to you and girls ofc dont even look your way (specifically based on race)
the cultures are completely different.

they do that because white people anywhere except the balkans and russia are cold blooded and unfeeling.not race.

I can’t even imagine passing for a curry. I’m glad I’m kinda tall and have big lips. I’ve gotten mixed up for Sri Lankan a few times, but Indian is a no-no.

Just go back to Iran? It’s already secular. Only 30% of the country is actually Muslim, and no one even supports the government. Recently, thousands of mosques were closed down. It’s only a matter of time before the Islamic regime of Iran falls.
I know bro but as of right now if I got caught even looking at a girl in public the morality police will rape me and I can barely read or write Persian JFL after the revolution I might go back for sure

you have to go back :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and T50gandycel
If that’s the case, I need to come to Holland. But how is it compared to Paris? Does it smell like piss? Do the people at least wear deodorant? And also, do they have air conditioning?
no,yes,yes.

I have no idea, I myself don't think I look curry but many people guess me to be, others guess me to be Arab. I have brown skin but not too brown and it's probably my cucked eye area. Brootle
it's probably my cucked eye area
You do realize that, that eye area is actually a middle eastern farmer trait that started in the middle east and was BROUGHT TO south asia by neolithic Iranian farmers over 9000 years ago. It's not so much you resemble curries, it's that curries resemble YOU guys.

Attachments

• almond-cac8ccc897c743b0901bbc9fffb984a9.jpg
    almond-cac8ccc897c743b0901bbc9fffb984a9.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 0

move to china

How is it JBW exactly if you are in GERMANY
Idk what the hell you're tryna get at and Idk what the media portrays, the truth is that at least 85% are white and most immigrant groups are white countries (Russian Polish Ukrainian are the biggest after Turkish, and many yugoslavs. Also most Turks here look white passable)

Idk what the hell you're tryna get at and Idk what the media portrays, the truth is that at least 85% are white and most immigrant groups are white countries (Russian Polish Ukrainian are the biggest after Turkish, and many yugoslavs. Also most Turks here look white passable)
You are some curry complaining about becoming incel due to race, but I’d bet money you want white girls and you’re complaining about JBW being law in a white country? Go for your own race and you won’t need to worry about muh jbw.

You are some curry complaining about becoming incel due to race, but I’d bet money you want white girls and you’re complaining about JBW being law in a white country? Go for your own race and you won’t need to worry about muh jbw.
I will not sit here and lie and say I don't have a white preference, but believe it or not, I really don't care that much and I'd take a middle eastern girl any day of the week, especially Iranians naturally bc they are more likeminded, but unfortunately you are severely retarded and delusional. MENA girls want BWC THE MOST out of anyone

I will not sit here and lie and say I don't have a white preference, but believe it or not, I really don't care that much and I'd take a middle eastern girl any day of the week, especially Iranians naturally bc they are more likeminded, but unfortunately you are severely retarded and delusional. MENA girls want BWC THE MOST out of anyone
Your odds of getting a mena girl are still much higher dude

Ascend to 'preetlite and racemix on brother.