Last night I Saw my 2018 oneitis who blocked me and got a restraining order on me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
I went to another concert and there she was again.

The only times I’ve ever seen her (besides one time) were at concerts. Met her the first time at one, then randomly saw her again at one. Got her number, she and I vibed, she ended up going back to her ex and blocking me because I was a creepy nice guy simp.

Well last night I saw her again. This time she was with her current boyfriend. She kept looking at me with intense fear and whispering shit to her boyfriend and they both kept looking back at me.

Dumb bitch still thinks I am up her ass. I forgot about her 2 years ago. I am in a happy LTR with my trad aryan girl.

She’s a dumb mulatta slut who wears eyeliner in such an ugly ass way. Anyway, she ended up leaving the concert early, probably because she was so scared that I was there.

Rent free in that sluts head forever

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 21735 and BongMog
@zv1212 @ropemax @BongMog

what you guys think?

Also, I didn’t wanna get knocked the fuck out so when I noticed her and her boyfriend peeking back at me, I walked to a different area because I didn’t want her boyfriend to think I was stalking that bitch because I wasn’t.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I went to another concert and there she was again.

The only times I’ve ever seen her (besides one time) were at concerts. Met her the first time at one, then randomly saw her again at one. Got her number, she and I vibed, she ended up going back to her ex and blocking me because I was a creepy nice guy simp.

Well last night I saw her again. This time she was with her current boyfriend. She kept looking at me with intense fear and whispering shit to her boyfriend and they both kept looking back at me.

Dumb bitch still thinks I am up her ass. I forgot about her 2 years ago. I am in a happy LTR with my trad aryan girl.

She’s a dumb mulatta slut who wears eyeliner in such an ugly ass way. Anyway, she ended up leaving the concert early, probably because she was so scared that I was there.

Rent free in that sluts head forever
Gettyimages 108198495 612x612

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax and Vermilioncore
Brutal he's not in evil rapist vermilioncore mode anymore

Your girlfriend has tempered you lad

The old vermie would've gone up to them, sucker punched the bf, and raped her.

You changed.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You made her your abused dog , Richard Ramirez dark triad androgynous mogger typa shit

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Gaygymmaxx and Vermilioncore
> makes thread about his oneitis

> is over her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BongMog and Gaygymmaxx
You made her your abused dog , Richard Ramirez dark triad androgynous mogger typa shit
Should have seen the fright in her eyes when she walked past me. She gave me a sorta side eye without expression as if she had just shit her pants in anxiety

• Love it
Reactions: BongMog
Does your trad aryan girl looks like that ?
1666617301 7e50016c b1eb 46c0 9b1d 2da4b934f087

Should have seen the fright in her eyes when she walked past me. She gave me a sorta side eye without expression as if she had just shit her pants in anxiety
She got wet 100%

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jungcuck
> makes thread about his oneitis

> is over her
I am over her. Met her in 2018. Bitch thinks I still care. I forgot about her last year! I moved on ✌🏼

I am over her. Met her in 2018. Bitch thinks I still care. I forgot about her last year! I moved on ✌🏼
thats why you still refer to her as your itis and made a thread dedicated to her

thats why you still refer to her as your itis and made a thread dedicated to her
Former oneitis. It took awhile to abandon her and she still showed up in my dreams but I finally forgot her. Until she showed up again. Bitch is haunting me. Oh god just let her fade away

Same style. Same trad values. Wears dresses and beautiful 1950s attire and doesn’t like parties, drugs, alcohol, or anything. But she like this dick tho ayeeeee 💀
Does she read same Books as in the picture ?

• +1
Former oneitis. It took awhile to abandon her and she still showed up in my dreams but I finally forgot her. Until she showed up again. Bitch is haunting me. Oh god just let her fade away
no such thing such as former oneitis buddy boyo

• JFL
Jenny be sluttin around like a babylonian whore innir