Last night was brutal

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
after @Primalsplit revealed to me some uncomfortable truths about my oneitis, i was just lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, not rly sleeping, not rly awake either.

I couldnt move, i couldnt do anything afterwards, i didnt have energy or motivation to do anything at all.

because how can you have energy when you realize what your purpose and place in the food chain is?

you cant, its over, you fucked up and now you gotta live with the consequences, just LDAR rly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Primalsplit, deadstock and 2 others
all that for a low IQ mtb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Apparition and lokmazclock
after @Primalsplit revealed to me some uncomfortable truths about my oneitis, i was just lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, not rly sleeping, not rly awake either.

I couldnt move, i couldnt do anything afterwards, i didnt have energy or motivation to do anything at all.

because how can you have energy when you realize what your purpose and place in the food chain is?

you cant, its over, you fucked up and now you gotta live with the consequences, just LDAR rly.
Pls try drugs bro

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
all that for a low IQ mtb
She is actually very high IQ and nigh omniscient. She is studying advanced chemistry rn to crush whats left of patriarchy and push womanhood even further. Over for those who had the misfortune of being in her path (like me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and goo25
Well. Glad to be of help. :feelshmm:

• So Sad
Well. Glad to be of help. :feelshmm:
she was literally WAITING for the moment i would make a move so that she could retaliate. actually, even worse, she was baiting me to do it. fuuuuuuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
she was literally WAITING for the moment i would make a move so that she could retaliate. actually, even worse, she was baiting me to do it. fuuuuuuck.
I'm glad you begin to realize how stupid you really are. :feelshmm:

• So Sad
I'm glad you begin to realize how stupid you really are. :feelshmm:
i hate this woman more and more every day....and in her head she was actually doing me a favor so she considers herself a good person:

"ok i went out with this guy and i could have very easily me-tooed him for opressing me if i wanted to but i didnt so im a good person and he is the bad one"

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit