Last physique post

gooner23

gooner23

Kraken
do i continue cutting i lost like 12 pounds from my last post after dropping creatine, feeling fatigue but still have the strength from before the cut

Attachments

• IMG_8633.jpeg
    IMG_8633.jpeg
    675.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8632.jpeg
    IMG_8632.jpeg
    539.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8342.jpeg
    IMG_8342.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, med, NoseProphecy and 5 others
OK chang

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Deleted member 52452, Autismcel and 1 other person
do i continue cutting i lost like 12 pounds from my last post after dropping creatine, feeling fatigue but still have the strength from before the cut
Abs 404 can smell your Asian heritage and you look like you have a bob cut mate

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Deleted member 52452 and gooner23
Abs 404 can smell your Asian heritage and you look like you have a bob cut mate
man bro just shits on me everytime i post :feelswhy: i do think i have a bob cut but i cut my own hair just one ponytail in the front and two in the back and pray that it comes out fine :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Autismcel
man bro just shits on me everytime i post :feelswhy: i do think i have a bob cut but i cut my own hair just one ponytail in the front and two in the back and pray that it comes out fine :feelshah:
Don’t be a fag theory

It's always the guys with the most mundane, even comedic names(like seriously gooner23?) that surprise you like this.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NoseProphecy, Autismcel and 2 others
toji

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
mirin the physique, lifetime natty? how old if you dont mind, when you start working out? "imagine a camera and a cute interviewer"

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and gooner23
It's always the guys with the most mundane, even comedic names(like seriously gooner23?) that surprise you like this.

I know, I thought he was a skinny cutecel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Sny and gooner23

Mirin, how tall are you?

• +1
I know, I thought he was a skinny cutecel.
im like a giga cutecel i just say that more physique gives me enough dimorphism to equal out the face

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and normie_joe
mirin the physique, lifetime natty? how old if you dont mind, when you start working out? "imagine a camera and a cute interviewer"
ye i think i've been lifting for 4.5 years and i went to the gym for like 1-2 years but i just gravitated to weighted calisthenics nowadays but i do really low volume compared to other people but i try and go heavy as possible

ye i think i've been lifting for 4.5 years and i went to the gym for like 1-2 years but i just gravitated to weighted calisthenics nowadays but i do really low volume compared to other people but i try and go heavy as possible
are you actually 23? miring dedication from young age, we need more good examples for the youth of the community!:Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel
And the anime avis. Most of them are slayers

@Charisma

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Charisma, gooner23 and Sny
Did your willy and/or height change between 18-21 :feelshah:
i honestly don't think maybe at most 1 inch in height but i have hyper mobility so its more postural shid and i did pe for 5-6 years so idk about my cock size but i think all men in my family were packing for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel