Last post of the day: If you haven't grown in a year, your growth plates are fused. It's over. (should be water but I'm afraid it appears it's not)

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
yeah it makes perfect sense for the body to just stop growing for a year then get some massive spurt after!

this never happened to this user as a child but it would surely happen at only... 19! years old!

especially after he completed major aspects of puberty!

ohhhh but his beard hasn't fully connected yet so that means he could still grow!

it's totally not normal for beard growth to continue into mid 20s while height typically stops at around 15!

It's incredible how much common sense manlets are willing to ignore to support their belief in their "upcoming ascension"

The sarcastic points of this post only are the tip of the iceberg of many many incredible delusions obv

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 28691, Hades and 2 others
Are u manlet by any chance

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, horizontallytall and Growth Plate
I love how your name is a single growth plate mirin ngl

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Not really no
Not increasing linearly doesn't mean always fused Growth plates

Especially at 16/17 and somewhat at 18

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and Growth Plate
Not really no
Not increasing linearly doesn't mean always fused Growth plates

Especially at 16/17 and somewhat at 18
No one stops growing for a year then grows again. You can slow down, yes.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
True but take me as an example
I stopped growing at 15/16 like in 20 months I may have grown just a cm

Once I took MK I grew a full inch
And taking CJC and still growing but very slowly compared to the first inch I gained

Still to early to tell how much I will go on CJC

• JFL

And taking CJC and still growing but very slowly compared to the first inch I gained

Schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hades, Deleted member and 2 others
Cope late growth spurt can happen . I was barely growing up until First year of college

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Or just check if they are still open and stop the anecdotal bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 11758 and the BULL
I’m late 30s can I still grow? I mew sometimes btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Dr. Bludy, Hades and 4 others
Or just check if they are still open and stop the anecdotal bullshit.
It's not even anecdotal. It doesn't even logically make sense for your body to just completely stop growing for a year then start growing again because if your growth plates were open growth factors would act on it. You would have to grow slowly then get a spurt

Cope late growth spurt can happen . I was barely growing up until First year of college
You still were growing. Just slowly until your androgens finally accelerated your growth in your late blooming

You still were growing. Just slowly until your androgens finally accelerated your growth in your late blooming
But i didn't grow a single cm from 15 yo 17. Measured myself everyday and i was Always the same

• Hmm...
But i didn't grow a single cm from 15 yo 17. Measured myself everyday and i was Always the same
Is this a joke? That's very weird dude. Can you list your heights and weights starting from the age you began puberty for every year until the age you stopped growing? Did your puberty completely pause from 15 to 17 too? Did you have any health issues? Was anyone else in your family like this?

Is this a joke? That's very weird dude. Can you list your heights and weights starting from the age you began puberty for every year until the age you stopped growing? Did your puberty completely pause from 15 to 17 too? Did you have any health issues? Was anyone else in your family like this?
Is not even that super rare. I have seen some other ppl Who kept growing in early 20s. I don't have all the info you asked but i had an operation After which i noticed huge growth at 19 (i had hydrocele). My parents are manlets i'm huge outlier and 15 cms taller than my brother. Anyway Just go check if your plates are still open

Is not even that super rare. I have seen some other ppl Who kept growing in early 20s. I don't have all the info you asked but i had an operation After which i noticed huge growth at 19 (i had hydrocele). My parents are manlets i'm huge outlier and 15 cms taller than my brother. Anyway Just go check if your plates are still open
When did you finish puberty? You could've been a late bloomer and also had aromatase deficiency to make your estrogen very low to keep your growth plates open longer. Was your libido high or low? What was your height before and after? I'm the opposite of you. I'm 13-15cm shorter than my dad and only 7.5 cm taller than mom jfl

did you have normal bone age at 15?

Shut the fuck up bro. I did not grow an inch since 2019 and then grew 4 inches in mid 2022 to 2023 . My hips have broadened too much though and i got kyphosis and lordosis due with strechmarks all over back and hip bones. I used to run every day 5 kilometers with fast sprints and rest in between and slept a lot justt after coming home , like 10 hours at least. U know nothing. Have u even done a full body x ray and then checked whether every i mean every growth plates in long bones closed???? . Their are motherfuckers out here who make fun of my hips atleast i am not a 5'6.5 manlet. I used to be near same height as my oneitis(5,4) no joke .Did not see her since august 2022. I saw her a month back and was proudly able to look in her eye s from above , no joke , felt so good about my achievement. I will grow more i make sure.

Last edited:
I even got my shoulder growth spurt in 2021 mid which i think means the last growth of body. Like practically the close at last so most likely the growt at last too. I have visible strechmarks on shoulder. So i mean had i not incorporated those habits i would not have grown at all. My inseam is still short like 30 inches but my whole leg lenght is 42 inches . I mean top of waistbones to ground which i think increased and gave heught as well as spine

I even got my shoulder growth spurt in 2021 mid which i think means the last growth of body. Like practically the close at last so most likely the growt at last too. I have visible strechmarks on shoulder. So i mean had i not incorporated those habits i would not have grown at all. My inseam is still short like 30 inches but my whole leg lenght is 42 inches . I mean top of waistbones to ground which i think increased and gave heught as well as spine
Good job. What age were you when all this happened 16-18. Rn 15 almost 16 but haven’t grown in 1-2 years not one CN

Over i stopped growing at 15-16

How tall are you now? And how tall was you before?

5'7 before 5'11 now @sigma8227

• +1
Reactions: sigma8227