Last semester of uni and still single

XazaqazaX

XazaqazaX

Vladimir Al Butin
It's not over, it was never going to start.

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Yeah that was about the time I checked out. Only alone but freecel or beta providercel future for you now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, BeanletMogger and XazaqazaX
Yeah that was about the time I checked out. Only alone but freecel or beta providercel future for you now.
Hope that I betabux my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and XazaqazaX

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX

Sounding like it might be over for you

you already fucked up, going to college, the most devious scam of the modern day. Drop out and become a drug dealer or get a trade. do something that'll give you a net positive for your income

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
you already fucked up, going to college, the most devious scam of the modern day. Drop out and become a drug dealer or get a trade. do something that'll give you a net positive for your income
Only on .org will you find someone telling you to drop out of becoming a doctor and become a drug dealer instead @TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, DarkTriadBeliever and XazaqazaX
Only on .org will you find someone telling you to drop out of becoming a doctor and become a drug dealer instead @TechnoBoss
400 weeks vs 1 meeks

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Starting my 2nd year in a few days and Im scared of that happening to me ngl. After this I'll only have two years left. fuck :feelsrope:

Good plan, same age as you. Completely dependent on dad. The plan is to secure a job next year hopefully and grind some money. Need to get very good grades for cgpa threshold. Too much to study.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The weird juxtaposition between him saying the best two choices are a drug dealer or tradesman is so fucking funny to me I don't know why.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Jason Voorhees
Name checks out :chad:

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever