Last time I post this pic I promise but I need to know smth

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Kraken
Is this pic 1 good 2 NT looking to post or should I just keep it to myself
IMG 3193
damn I wish I had better hair

Someone reply please 🙏🙏 I neee to show the people at my skl I ascended over summer

Fuck sake, I wasn’t even doing the autist stare it was an off guard picture 🥲🥲
thing is that u actually cannot tell if u have autism, thats why u get so many retards here rating 10/10 "psl god" some of the most asipe pics known to man cuz they genuinely cannot tell jfl

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Seems creepy despite of not bad looks

• +1
thing is that u actually cannot tell if u have autism, thats why u get so many retards here rating 10/10 "psl god" some of the most asipe pics known to man cuz they genuinely cannot tell jfl
Haha bro😭 I’m actually not autistic tho but I get what u mean, I just have a really PSL autistic gaze due to low brows and hunter eyes

Thanks for advice bro. Wdym by not bad looks tho surely u can’t be creepy and gl?
I mean by that that you can make a new one pic that will be 10 times better. This one looks not NT. You should be more relaxed in different pose and overall pic colouring can be better

• +1
I mean by that that you can make a new one pic that will be 10 times better. This one looks not NT. You should be more relaxed in different pose and overall pic colouring can be better
Yeah pic colouring terrivle due to old camera but because I was caught off guard it looks Autistic but I always look autistic due to my testosterone eyes it looks like I’m always squinting n shit when I’m genuinely not