Last time i spoke with a pretty girl

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Was in August. I was going to a live show, it was afternoon, had like 40 degrees celsious. I was walking in the middle of nowhere, not a soul around and somewhere in the distance was a woman walking.

She took her glasses off, asked me how i was the said something aboud weather being tooo hot and she kep walking. I barely remember that chick tbh tbh, she doesnt either lol. Its like talking to a stranger, really cancerous situation.

She also had a wedding ring on her ring finger and had put on weight. 24 is already married and pregnant while im still a virgin and play fucking POkemon and Yugioh.

OK.

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i asked a girl directions how to get somewhere then she offered to walk me there and i said no thanks i'll find it jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
whats the point of talking if it doesnt lead to sex and then a dozen of offsprings???

it could have but i was stupid. not many women offer to walk loner male strangers somewhere

true. but in my case, she just walked away

happens man. i tried talking to a girl last night and she gave me a one word answer then ignored my existence. i think most women just have their guard up with guys out in public or she was taken.

happens man. i tried talking to a girl last night and she gave me a one word answer then ignored my existence. i think most women just have their guard up with guys out in public or she was taken.

nah, she has been rejecting me since 2010 but she made it clear as light i should just give up

phenomenal story, heart was pounding reading word to word