Last time i went out with a girl was in May

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
this was the 6th girl i met after my oneitis (somehow i met more girls in 1 year than i did in my whole life bu whatever). She was a short chubby girl i met off Bumble with big titties.

The date just wasnt going very well, she was too cringe, she was constantly frowining and didnt like me neither lookswise or in personality. When i told her i play jazz rock on bass she looked at me like im a freak. When i told her i only eat two times a day she thought i was possesed.

The date ended, we hugged and she ghosted me. Muh lower your standards, muh be open minded, muh numbers game. Literally all girls have the same fucking preferences regardless of what they look like. And the uglier they are, the more entitled they get.

Jfl at listening to @The Grinch and his pathetic advice that you can find someone by lowering your stadnards. I wont find anyone, there isnt any girl for me, im too ugly for most girls and too weird for most humanity in general.

@Primalsplit
@MoggerGaston
@Sprinkles
@the BULL
@St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch, Sprinkles and Whatever
Why did you tag me, you ugly subhuman? We never had a conversation together, I never said you would find a girlfriend, shizoid.

Smelly little incel :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
last time i went out with a girl was never...

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Why did you tag me, you ugly subhuman? We never had a conversation together, I never said you would find a girlfriend, shizoid.

Smelly little incel :ogre:
you told me that when we talked about my oneitis

last time i went out with a girl was never...
enoy it while it lasts. once you see how good it feels to be around a girl you like you will never be the same person again

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
you told me that when we talked about my oneitis
Ok it’s time for me to tell you the truth: I lied to make you feel better. Sorry.

Even tough I don’t think even know who you are