Last weekend I had sex with my childhood bully. I think we might be in a relationship now.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
It's super embarrassing but I'm male and she's female and we're both 25. She went to school with me from kindergarten all the way through highschool and always picked on me. I was a pretty small boy and she was a big girl but her picking on me made me get picked on by everyone. I was constantly made fun of by being picked on by a girl. I was always afraid to hit her or retaliate at all because I didn't want to get into trouble.

The first time I remember being picked on by her was in kindergarten. She pushed me down on the playground and sat on my chest while holding my arms down she was stronger than me and I couldn't get her off and even the teacher thought it was funny. Through elementary school she pushed me around a lot, always called me names, pantsed me multiple times including at an assembly in front of the ENTIRE SCHOOL. She also pinned me down in 2nd grade and tickled me until I wet my pants and cried from the shame. She kicked my balls a couple of times too. She spanked me a lot too. She was also responsible for creating the nickname that haunted me through middleschool to highschool.

In middle school she was still much bigger than me and pinned me down one time and I got a boner. She made fun of me, called me a pervert and everyone laughed at me including her. In jr high and highschool she was still a lot bigger than me and would push me around or pin me to the wall. She'd call me names, knock books and other stuff out of my hands occasionally.

People always said she had a crush on me but I never believed it. She made me so miserable I couldn't ever believe she liked me at all. Eventually it kind of slowed down but never went away. We graduated and I was so happy at the thought of never seeing her again. Until I was at a bar with a few friends drinking and I was starting to get drunk and bumped into a woman and apologized and she looked at me and right as I recognized her she looked surprised and said "Oh hey I thought that was you nickname trying to cop a feel?" She offered to buy me a drink and said she wanted to talk. She sat down with me and actually apologized for how she treated me in school. She confessed she definitely had a crush on me and knows how she didn't handle it well and wanted to start over. I told her to fuck off and walked back to the bar and kept drinking long after my friends left. Honestly seeing her made me upset. Well the bartender ended up cutting me off and I gave him attitude and we got into it and he threatened to call the cops. She came up out of nowhere and talked the bartender down and told him she'd take me out of the bar. She also paid my tab.

I stumbled out to the parking lot and she walked with me and said she could tell I wasn't good to drive and asked if I wanted a ride home. I said fine and we kept talking while she drove. I asked her why she was doing this and she said I was a good person, better than her and she wanted to make amends especially now that she'd seen me again. She had to help me walk into my apartment and took me inside and we started talking. I told her I had a crush on her too and that's why how she treated me hurt so much. She cried and said she was sorry and wished she could take it all back. She hugged me and one thing led to another and we had sex and not only that but she ended up staying the entire weekend at my place while we had sex multiple times and talked out a lot of stuff about our past. We exchanged numbers and have gone out a few times this week and I think I'm actually starting to fall for her. I think we're both different people now and we can move forward and leave the past behind us. Yes she is still taller than me. No I will not say what my childhood nickname she gave me is.

Edit: I want to clear a few things up. First of all she was not always mean when we were young. It kind of went in waves but it would always go back to that unfortunately.

She also didn't rape me that night when I was drunk. We started talking about the past and she revealed the roughness of her childhood and why she acted out the way she did towards me and how the way she treated me was her biggest regret in life and how her bad childhood didn't make any of it okay. She still cries sometimes if she remembers something she did to me back then.

I was the one who initiated sex that night. I always had a crush on her even though she hurt me. I was always attracted to her an obviously still am. She's a wonderful person now and is gentle with me except sometimes during sex which honestly I like.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, mayo mogger, wollet2 and 3 others
is this from reddit?

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
Average anime romance story

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Pikabro, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Average hentai plot I have read a million time.

Dumb self insert by bully victims

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Eren
get her pregnant and run bro

It's super embarrassing but I'm male and she's female and we're both 25. She went to school with me from kindergarten all the way through highschool and always picked on me. I was a pretty small boy and she was a big girl but her picking on me made me get picked on by everyone. I was constantly made fun of by being picked on by a girl. I was always afraid to hit her or retaliate at all because I didn't want to get into trouble.

The first time I remember being picked on by her was in kindergarten. She pushed me down on the playground and sat on my chest while holding my arms down she was stronger than me and I couldn't get her off and even the teacher thought it was funny. Through elementary school she pushed me around a lot, always called me names, pantsed me multiple times including at an assembly in front of the ENTIRE SCHOOL. She also pinned me down in 2nd grade and tickled me until I wet my pants and cried from the shame. She kicked my balls a couple of times too. She spanked me a lot too. She was also responsible for creating the nickname that haunted me through middleschool to highschool.

In middle school she was still much bigger than me and pinned me down one time and I got a boner. She made fun of me, called me a pervert and everyone laughed at me including her. In jr high and highschool she was still a lot bigger than me and would push me around or pin me to the wall. She'd call me names, knock books and other stuff out of my hands occasionally.

People always said she had a crush on me but I never believed it. She made me so miserable I couldn't ever believe she liked me at all. Eventually it kind of slowed down but never went away. We graduated and I was so happy at the thought of never seeing her again. Until I was at a bar with a few friends drinking and I was starting to get drunk and bumped into a woman and apologized and she looked at me and right as I recognized her she looked surprised and said "Oh hey I thought that was you nickname trying to cop a feel?" She offered to buy me a drink and said she wanted to talk. She sat down with me and actually apologized for how she treated me in school. She confessed she definitely had a crush on me and knows how she didn't handle it well and wanted to start over. I told her to fuck off and walked back to the bar and kept drinking long after my friends left. Honestly seeing her made me upset. Well the bartender ended up cutting me off and I gave him attitude and we got into it and he threatened to call the cops. She came up out of nowhere and talked the bartender down and told him she'd take me out of the bar. She also paid my tab.

I stumbled out to the parking lot and she walked with me and said she could tell I wasn't good to drive and asked if I wanted a ride home. I said fine and we kept talking while she drove. I asked her why she was doing this and she said I was a good person, better than her and she wanted to make amends especially now that she'd seen me again. She had to help me walk into my apartment and took me inside and we started talking. I told her I had a crush on her too and that's why how she treated me hurt so much. She cried and said she was sorry and wished she could take it all back. She hugged me and one thing led to another and we had sex and not only that but she ended up staying the entire weekend at my place while we had sex multiple times and talked out a lot of stuff about our past. We exchanged numbers and have gone out a few times this week and I think I'm actually starting to fall for her. I think we're both different people now and we can move forward and leave the past behind us. Yes she is still taller than me. No I will not say what my childhood nickname she gave me is.

Edit: I want to clear a few things up. First of all she was not always mean when we were young. It kind of went in waves but it would always go back to that unfortunately.

She also didn't rape me that night when I was drunk. We started talking about the past and she revealed the roughness of her childhood and why she acted out the way she did towards me and how the way she treated me was her biggest regret in life and how her bad childhood didn't make any of it okay. She still cries sometimes if she remembers something she did to me back then.

I was the one who initiated sex that night. I always had a crush on her even though she hurt me. I was always attracted to her an obviously still am. She's a wonderful person now and is gentle with me except sometimes during sex which honestly I like.
I thought your childhood bully was Tyrone and he had forceful anal sex with you. You didn't think you would like it but you loved it and now you want to be in a relationship with Tyrone. But Tyrone says he ain't with that homo shit as he doesn't consider it gay if he's on top but it is gay to be in a relationship.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Pikabro, Eren and 2 others
Netflix plot be like.

how girl bully looked like
daffdb96f6021ff2ba3a318207fcab5872be65d3_2000x2000.webp

Lame that this is 100% just reddit tales.

op got railed by his tyrone school bully , now he has feelings for him