Late night dogshit thread before I go to bed

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet

Jonah Hills EX girlfriend complaining and calling him abusive for him not wanting her to flirt, suck off other mens cocks, and be an overall fucking uncommitted whore, and then having some desperate cuck justify her whorish takes (the guy doesn't agree with her either, he just wants to fuck), is degenerate, and they both deserve death

Just look at this cucked/whore tier logic, nobody believes in these words

People who use "possessiveness" "isolation", and "jealousy" or any other buzzword in a negative connotation deserve death, brutal painful death, I hope they feel no remorse for any sin they commit so God will not forgive them when they die, and I hope they suffer a torturous long death, and then burn in hell for all eternity, because it's these whores and the cuck enablers and ACTUAL manipulators who are desperate to get their 2 inch klinefelter cocks sucked by using Jewish manipulation tactics, are the real villains on Earth, only BARELY being surpassed by Lucifer's Chosen People (The Ashkenazi Jews).

Anyways, it's 3 am, I studied over 1400 flashcards, and did like really intense workouts, so don't bump this thread, I just needed to talk about this before I passed out, also I never consented to any breakups, and have 3 wives under God (one deserves to be stoned for 40 days and 40 nights though), and thus cannot be sinning for being put under such extreme circumstances which may lead to my death, infidelity, or any other extreme action.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Ranjeet Dipshit and wollet2
View attachment 2310550

Jonah Hills EX girlfriend complaining and calling him abusive for him not wanting her to flirt, suck off other mens cocks, and be an overall fucking uncommitted whore, and then having some desperate cuck justify her whorish takes (the guy doesn't agree with her either, he just wants to fuck), is degenerate, and they both deserve death

Just look at this cucked/whore tier logic, nobody believes in these words
View attachment 2310553

People who use "possessiveness" "isolation", and "jealousy" or any other buzzword in a negative connotation deserve death, brutal painful death, I hope they feel no remorse for any sin they commit so God will not forgive them when they die, and I hope they suffer a torturous long death, and then burn in hell for all eternity, because it's these whores and the cuck enablers and ACTUAL manipulators who are desperate to get their 2 inch klinefelter cocks sucked by using Jewish manipulation tactics, are the real villains on Earth, only BARELY being surpassed by Lucifer's Chosen People (The Ashkenazi Jews).

Anyways, it's 3 am, I studied over 1400 flashcards, and did like really intense workouts, so don't bump this thread, I just needed to talk about this before I passed out, also I never consented to any breakups, and have 3 wives under God (one deserves to be stoned for 40 days and 40 nights though), and thus cannot be sinning for being put under such extreme circumstances which may lead to my death, infidelity, or any other extreme action.

Go to sleep already

Many such cases.

Also it's 4 am, even worse.

its 6 am over where im at

Users who are viewing this thread

Back