Lateral Canthoplasty Results

C

crystalcastles555

Iron
I had a lateral canthoplasty with some fat grafting to the orbital rim about 3 months ago for 2000k. Here are the results so far.

Attachments

• IMG_9926.png
    IMG_9926.png
    720.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3430.jpeg
    IMG_3430.jpeg
    919.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Meister!, goo25, IMOGYOU and 27 others
maxresdefault.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
jesus

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and rdqs
Looks good but can you give a better "after" pic?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, mvp2v1, rdqs and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, poopoohead, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
I had a lateral canthoplasty with some fat grafting to the orbital rim about 3 months ago for 2000k. Here are the results so far.
2000k? you mean 2,000 right? Where did you get it? Iran?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, poopoohead and rdqs
good shit. true hardmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 29167 and 8 others
Post better after pic op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rdqs and WanderingBurro
can you take a better photo from a distance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and normie_joe
2000k? you mean 2,000 right? Where did you get it? Ircor
2000k? you mean 2,000 right? Where did you get it? Ira
Correct, I actually got it done in the us. I got standard infraorbital rim implants for 8500 as well to give a slight raise to the lower eyelid. My doctor disagreed with eppley about needing customized for that and said standard would be sufficient to support the lower eyelid because I didn’t have a huge deficiency in that region to start requiring customized.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, FacialStructure404, rdqs and 4 others
can you take a better photo from a distance?
I just got a jaw angle implant so my entire face is swollen. I’ll post better pics when I heal up a little more and of the jaw angle in another post.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxer14, FacialStructure404, Prince88 and 4 others
frauded after photo

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
op what did lateral canthoplasty do

i want the same surgeries

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and WanderingBurro
this looks good so far please dm me the results so far idc if they are swollen

• +1
Reactions: twilight
tag me when you post better photos OP

Doesn't it inevitably relapse over time tho?

Doesn't it inevitably relapse over time tho?
i think canthoplasty (regular or drill hole idk) is permanent but canthopexy is not.

@RealSurgerymax

Could you please share an afterwards photo from a similar angle as the before one?

It can relapse over time but that’s typically more due to the aging process. The results should last a pretty long time(at least 10-15 years).
i think canthoplasty (regular or drill hole idk) is permanent but canthopexy is not.

@RealSurgery
[/QUOTE]

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Correct, I actually got it done in the us. I got standard infraorbital rim implants for 8500 as well to give a slight raise to the lower eyelid. My doctor disagreed with eppley about needing customized for that and said standard would be sufficient to support the lower eyelid because I didn’t have a huge deficiency in that region to start requiring customized.
well you got scammed with the infras lol well designed/planned custom is infinitely better than off-the-shelf but if you are happy with the results then I can't really say anything.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Soalian, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
well you got scammed with the infras lol well designed/planned custom is infinitely better than off-the-shelf but if you are happy with the results then I can't really say anything.
I agree that customized can be better for certain individuals with large structural defects, but can you explain why. Even eppley, whom I consulted with and is big on pushing for customized, said that I didn’t need customized because I don’t have a large asymmetry between the two sides and don’t require a large amount of volume . And with the off-the-shelf, you can carve it out to some extent to fit them better. Not saying standard is better, just saying that it’s not necessary for anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WanderingBurro
damn dude uhave vito basso eye area done now this is how a cantho should be performed sad this didnt get much reacts this isnt really a looksmaxxing forum anymore

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, poopoohead, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
Normally I'd say it's over with those eyes but that's really quite the transformation. I wonder how natural it looks paired with the rest of the face but so far this is a rather promising result. I anticipate any further pictures to gage the results better

Looks good blud. I want to fuck your eye while under the knife, looks like fat juicy pussy
DM surgeon. Amazing results for the $$$

• Love it
Reactions: insecurehtn
Looks good, ascended hard. DM the surgeon please. waiting for full face results

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Surgeon name please?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and WanderingBurro
dm me surgeon and better after pics please, if its cool

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Hope you didint get botched bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
@bignose9729

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
  • +1
Damn I need this. Wish OP went into more detail tho. Rare .org eye ascension
@VenatorLuparius @Blackgymmax
Looks good but honestly can’t tell unless it’s in a candid or a selfie before / after. I can recreate those two pics just by squinting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Looks good but honestly can’t tell unless it’s in a candid or a selfie before / after. I can recreate those two pics just by squinting.
Yeah exactly tbh he could be frauding. Also the after picture is at a very odd angle

Yeah exactly tbh he could be frauding. Also the after picture is at a very odd angle
With any surgery results, the best pics aren’t when they just show the area but the whole face before or after either a mirror pic or a selfie etc,
His after looks like barret’s eye’s tbh

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 24002
Damn I need this. Wish OP went into more detail tho. Rare .org eye ascension
@VenatorLuparius @Blackgymmax
Yeah his post lacks details regarding the procedure, the recovery and the surgeon.

I don't know what to think of it.

Here are some updated photos. I had a lateral browlift as well to increase the tilt.

Attachments

• IMG_7105.jpeg
    IMG_7105.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7104.jpeg
    IMG_7104.jpeg
    374.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias, SurgeryEnjoyer, HarrierDuBois and 11 others
Here are some updated photos. I had a lateral browlift as well to increase the tilt.
can you give a better summary of all the eye area surgeries you got, the costs, where, when, the surgeon?
Also good results, they look way better.

• +1
Looks good in pic but only way to tell if it looks uncanny is a face pic.. it has to fit your structure properly

can you give a better summary of all the eye area surgeries you got, the costs, where, when, the surgeon?
Also good results, they look way better.
I had them done in February.

Lateral Canthoplasy-2,000
Endoscopic Lateral Browlift- 5,500
Standard Medpor Infraorbital Rim Implants - 8,500
Fat Grafting to the Periorbital-2,000

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 31497, ronald_98 and 4 others
she
kristen stewart in into the wild (2007)
shes fucking hideous. better question is, who is the girl in your profile picture?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
she

shes fucking hideous. better question is, who is the girl in your profile picture?
don’t disrespect my queen like that you misogynistic incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, slavicpsycho and Tallman
don’t disrespect my queen like that you misogynistic incel
this bitch bout' basic as shit.

let me show you real women:
342024604 801409718067861 2890702636034911077 n

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Splinter901, poopoohead and 1 other person