Latina HHB blocked me on all social media /rant

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Everything was going good . We planned to hangout next week. Then yesterday I sent her a food pic of Mexican food and she’s replied back looks good. Then I asked how she was doing trying to make light conversation but her answers were so boring that I’m like ok bye boring convo anyways. That’s when on Twitter she made a post about me saying me and her were doing so good he was acting so sweet and then all of a sudden he’s acting like an asshole. Ofc all the white knights leaped to her defense. I messaged her back telling her why are you creating drama online about our dms. That’s when she’s like you left me on READ after I texted you Good night. Lol bitch I was sleeping anyways then I said I’m tired going to bed and said good night and she’s like good night talk to me tomorrow if you not busy sweet dreams prick. Then I woke up and I see she blocked me and deleted my number and blocked me on social media. This is all because I’m not a fucking 6 Psl curry and a Manlet. I got the @Short Ugly and Brown treatment fuckk my life. What a fucking bitch why would she get mad about getting left on read after she texted me Good night. We aren’t even in a relationship anyways. Fucking hell if I was 6 psl this wound not have happened. I’m done with Latina’s crazy bitches

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
Latina bitches are not worth the mental hassle. Good riddance.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, NormieKilla and Titbot
sounds like a manipulativr bitch. i was texting with one too, she even had a boyfriend.

she told me yesterday that they had a huge fight because the poor guy went out with his friends and she asked him (while he was already with them) to come to her because she isnt feeling to good. he said he cant come and they had a fight.

also she got mad at me for not typing 24/7 and not saying good morning once

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin and Deleted member 1560
oh dear oh dear

curry manlet, know your role in society

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Zeta ascended, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Mentalcel.

Stop bragging you semi-chad asshole

At least woman write with you and give you a little bit of relationship illusion

• So Sad
Reactions: Titbot
Stop bragging you semi-chad asshole

At least woman write with you and give you a little bit of relationship illusion
How am I bragging. She blocked me on everything read again

How am I bragging. She blocked me on everything read again
The last time I wrote with a woman is like 10 years ago

Sure, blame your looks and not your autistic personality... JFL

Not everything is about looks. Almost nothing is about looks tbh

Why don't I get tinder matches then

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
Neither bluepill or redpill, just reality
Why don't I get tinder matches then
because they don't find you attractive lol.
Or maybe you are attractive irl and just look like shit in pictures?

Tinder is about looks tho. A girl already into you blocking you isn't about looks, it's about your behavior.

Neither bluepill or redpill, just reality

because they don't find you attractive lol.
Or maybe you are attractive irl and just look like shit in pictures?

Tinder is about looks tho. A girl already into you blocking you isn't about looks, it's about your behavior.
Yeah I know her irl, She described me to her friend as douchey but sexy. Her words exactly lol

• +1
Reactions: loromate
Yeah I know her irl, She described me to her friend as douchey but sexy. Her words exactly lol
There you go. Give her the silent treatment again, and she'll probably come back crawling, if not, her loss.

and people say curries cant get foids