Latinas are the most attractive group of women

M

maxeverything

Gold
This is obviously a general statement, as well as an American perspective. Yes, their are obviously many latinas that look like ogres, there’s ugly and hot women of every race. But I think when all factors are considered latinas are the best.

Middle eastern women are generally hairy and not asthetic

Asian women often have zero sexuality. Like they aren’t ugly but their flat bodies do nothing for me

Blacks I don’t even need to say anything

White women are my number 2. On looks alone they might be ahead of latinas. The problem is most white chicks are entitled and have very high expectations

This leaves latinas. They’re aesthetic, sexually appealing, and usually don’t have ridiculous expectations for a man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nope, noodlelover and Klasik616
for one night yes

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
But bolivianas and peruanas are horrible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Entschuldigung and Klasik616
This is obviously a general statement, as well as an American perspective. Yes, their are obviously many latinas that look like ogres, there’s ugly and hot women of every race. But I think when all factors are considered latinas are the best.

Asian women often have zero sexuality. Like they aren’t ugly but their flat bodies do nothing for me

White women are my number 2. On looks alone they might be ahead of latinas. The problem is most white chicks are entitled and have very high expectations

This leaves latinas. They’re aesthetic, sexually appealing, and usually don’t have ridiculous expectations for a man.
I mean in average you can find quite a lot of high MTBs during the day and some decent looking HTBs with fair skin. The other low MTBs and LTBs atleast will have some kind of body halo, the LTBs without body halo are the lowest of the low tho.

They are extremely slutty, fat and their faces look like shit. Not only that they will chop your dick off if they suspect you are cheating.

There is nothing good about them.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Colombians and Argentineans: yes
Chileans: maybe
Brazilians: sometimes
Mexicans: hot until she balloons

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
The ones where I live now (Northwest US) are so fat and dumpy looking that I forgot how attractive one can be, I haven’t seen even an HTB one since I’ve been here. I knew Stacylite ones in California and saw legit Stacy ones in Florida though.

My experience is that they’re actually harder than white girls, friendlier and easier to talk to maybe but harder to actually get with. They benefit from juggernaut law big time, every white and black normie thinks they’re easier so they end up talking to a million guys at once.

• +1
Reactions: cellmax
too bad latinas irl HATE white men

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
White is just so much better then any other race that i feel like even mentioning that other races of women exist is a waste of time

Mexican women are the best. I'm going to mexico. <3

Colombians and Argentineans: yes
Chileans: maybe
Brazilians: sometimes
Mexicans: hot until she balloons
the Brazilians from the south, southeast and center are much better than the Colombian ones, the north and northeast are the same

We only get the favela mutts coming to Australia never thr Gisele Bundchen types from the south
Generally, people from the south go to Europe, and from Minas Gerais to the USA, but only 6% of the Brazilian population lives in favelas

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
We only get the favela mutts coming to Australia never thr Gisele Bundchen types from the south
Urban population in slums

They are extremely slutty, fat and their faces look like shit. Not only that they will chop your dick off if they suspect you are cheating.

There is nothing good about them.
only the ones living in the shithole called US are fat

Generally, people from the south go to Europe, and from Minas Gerais to the USA, but only 6% of the Brazilian population lives in favelas

We get girls who look like this here

IMG 20240925 WA0026

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Only castizas and full blooded Spaniards look good. Mestizas (50% indigenous) are brought down hard by their indigenous genes. Fully indigenous Latinas are straight up subhuman.

Aww hell naw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back