Latino countries are very strange with cartels taking over

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Places like Mexico the cartel basically controls the country government can’t really do shit against them they even have their own road blocks in highways

In places like Brazil if u live in a cartel zone they will cut off ur energy and internet and force u to pay them monthly for their shitty service

Jfl and if u don’t accept u die and good luck calling in to complain the internet is too slow or the power went off :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, thereallegend and Sprinkles
they work with governments around the world,

these groups are funded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, thereallegend, Acion and 1 other person
they work with governments around the world,

these groups are funded.
I think it was Puerto Rico or something that opened basically a concentration camp for criminals

It did lower the crime rate extremely

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Lurkingcel and bourgeoizyzz
I think it was Puerto Rico or something that opened basically a concentration camp for criminals

It did lower the crime rate extremely
El Savador

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, thereallegend and Deleted member 21182
USA needs to bomb the fuck out of latin america, until they get their shit together

This crap has been going on for far too long

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend and looksmaxxed
If you live in a cartel-zone, you only have to pay to the cartels, or do you also still need to pay government taxes?

Government taxation is like 60-70% in the Netherlands. I'd rather pay 30% to some cartel instead and save money.

• JFL
  • +1
It’s only mexico, Central America and Brazil rest of us are fine

If you live in a cartel-zone, you only have to pay to the cartels, or do you also still need to pay government taxes?

Government taxation is like 60-70% in the Netherlands. I'd rather pay 30% to some cartel instead and save money.
Probably both ur still a cidizen

I can only speak for Brazil I don’t think they have taxation but they force u to use their cartel energy and internet + tv Antena

If u live in a cartel zone if ur rich ur free it’s just for poorfags who live in these areas

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, thereallegend and MoggerGaston
mexicans are retards, stop coming over here to wageslave, just kill the cartels and take their shit instead, you'll make a lot more money that way. autodefensa groups are the only people acting based in mexico. the government and most of the citizens are useless. their ancestors should have been sacrificed on top of a step pyramid

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Places like Mexico the cartel basically controls the country government can’t really do shit against them they even have their own road blocks in highways

In places like Brazil if u live in a cartel zone they will cut off ur energy and internet and force u to pay them monthly for their shitty service

Jfl and if u don’t accept u die and good luck calling in to complain the internet is too slow or the power went off :forcedsmile:
That’s cope, I’ve lived in Mexico City before , it’s calm innit, no cartel, that shut Is just amerimutt cumskin propaganda

Probably both ur still a cidizen

I can only speak for Brazil I don’t think they have taxation but they force u to use their cartel energy and internet + tv Antena

If u live in a cartel zone if ur rich ur free it’s just for poorfags who live in these areas
i wish some cartel/gang/cult would take over the netherlands.

hate the fucking government and their retarded taxes

• JFL
  • +1
i wish some cartel/gang/cult would take over the netherlands.

hate the fucking government and their retarded taxes
European taxes are crazy tbh that’s why it’s hard to be rich

In Europe ur probably never gonna be a millionaire but u get a descent life

Most South American countries besides the commie ones you are either swimming in money or poor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, bloomercel and thereallegend