Latinos are so disgusting and degenerate

Deleted member 16834

Deleted member 16834

Millie 💕
>every Latino couple I’ve ever encountered has been ugly alcoholic whores for mothers and balding short disgusting fathers

it’s a pukeworthy culture and group of people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, justinzayn, Korea and 7 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Entschuldigung
@kjsbdfiusdf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 6403

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Based
In my country girls get pregnant at 11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 16834
Bro you don't need to keep on going on racist rants. COPING hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Frank Jack, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Bro you don't need to keep on going on racist rants. COPING hard.
That`s not racism lmao jfl I live here and it`s true in most of the cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Really ironic considering most white families in america...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Toth's thot and Clark69
That`s not racism lmao jfl I live here and it`s true in most of the cases

nice to see someone not trapped in their ego. That’s the first step to moving away from your disgusting degenerate people. The best thing you can do is look down on those people and be silently racist towards them.

always maintain an aura that U are better than them ALWAYS. And u are bc u were able to drop your ego and highlight how Latinos are mainly short alcoholic disgusting subhumans

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Argentinian’s like myself are a different type of Latino

we come from the ships while the other latinos come from the jungle

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14905, Entschuldigung and 3 others
nice to see someone not trapped in their ego. That’s the first step to moving away from your disgusting degenerate people. The best thing you can do is look down on those people and be silently racist towards them.

always maintain an aura that U are better than them ALWAYS. And u are bc u were able to drop your ego and highlight how Latinos are mainly short alcoholic disgusting subhumans
Yh very true
In my country everyone is 4`11 and a bluepilled subhuman manlet framelet ethnic

Drago mogs :chad:

Latinos have iberian dna

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Really ironic considering most white families in america...

u can’t see past your ego. If U were born into a developed first world country like Denmark you would see Latino as ugly subhuman alcoholic cockroaches

bc of your ego and identity it’s hard for a person to objectively admit that they are inferior

I believe in god and that he decides a human beings true moral worth but on this earth unfortunately Latinos will always be seen as dirty subhuman roaches that are short and most are street vendors

• +1

Did a latino fuck your oneitis or something? @kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay @Beanermaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Toth's thot and Hozay
u can’t see past your ego. If I were born into a developed first world country like Denmark you would see Latino as ugly subhuman alcoholic cockroaches

bc of your ego and identity it’s hard for a person to objectively admit that they are inferior

I believe in god and that he decides a human being true moral worth but on this earth unfortunately Latinos will always be seen as dirty subhuman roaches that are short and most are street vendors
I mog you nigger

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Toth's thot
Did a latino fuck your oneitis or something? @kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay @Beanermaxxer

another egoic response
In my nigger bashing thread the nigger also said “did a Tyrone fuck your gf/bully you”

good to see low class subhuman scum all think alike

south Brazilians and Argentinians are an exception due to white gene. White cum saved you and your people from becoming those disgusting favela rats 🐀

• +1
south Brazilians and Argentinians are an exception due to white gene. White cum saved you and your people from becoming those disgusting favela rats 🐀
South Brazilians are larpers they're not whiter than other regions :rolleyes:
You can see whitest people in rich areas of rio, São Paulo etc
ACTUAL White people not castizos like Argentinians and south Brazilians

Most Argentines have a bit of native
I’m 91% white

Just cherrypick maxx bro
79255291 EECE 47AB 979A EE09AF2A5B24

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Clark69

doesnt matter I don’t see THOSE people as street vendors EVER. They are always separate from the shitskin latinos (exception is Brazil but Brazil is muttland so too hard to create true separation)

look at South Africa prime example. Keep inferior genes and cultures separate is the FIRST step towards some actual societal advancement

Imagine having a well paid finance job, decent car and a fit wife. Some actual morals and discipline and living next to some bald alcoholic street vendor who’s wife is a ugly shitskin whore and think that’s normal. Segregation is so needed in Brazil

inferior people have to be constantly reminded that they are inferior for them to change

Tbh I rather be white person in Mexico as they are top 10 percent in rich and have giga race halo

• +1
Just cherrypick maxx bro
View attachment 1486698

ironic bc that’s what u just did. I’ve made tinder and changed my location to every South American city. All the famous ones. The women there look horrible and definitely inferior to the average girl from a developed 1st world country

Tbh I rather be white person in Mexico as they are top 10 percent in rich and have giga race halo

??? top ten percent Rich and race halo? Idk what this means

Argentina is whiter than Usa

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14478 and Entschuldigung
They are much wealthier than anyone else as mexico has huge racial inequality and they make up like 10 percent of the population so they are very desired while in Argentina white people are the norm and aren’t haloed as much
??? top ten percent Rich and race halo? Idk what this means

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
No fucking way
Argentinians descent from Calabrese and sicilianos :smonk:
Meanwhile white Brazilians descent from the Nordic aryan people of Veneto and Trento :rolleyes:✋✋

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and gamma
They are much wealthier than anyone else and they make up like 10 percent of the population so they are very desired

who is wealthier Mexicans? Or white Mexicans

relative to who exactly. I can go to Mexico right now and buy 10 houses with just my savings. But it’s still another degenerate country

also ur larping hard. Ur pfp is a narcos guy ur just hiding behind Argentinian halo that all self hating Mexicans like to hide behind

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 14478
Lmao
who is wealthier Mexicans? Or white Mexicans

relative to who exactly. I can go to Mexico right now and buy 10 houses with just my savings. But it’s still another degenerate country

also ur larping hard. Ur pfp is a narcos guy ur just hiding behind Argentinian halo that all self hating Mexicans like to hide behind

• +1

there are 200 million white people in the United States alone

more than the entire population of Argentina

and of you’re talking population density it’s still marjoitynof the cities have 70% whites

there are 200 million white people in the United States alone

more than the entire population of Argentina

and of you’re talking population density it’s still marjoitynof the cities have 70% whites
But there are more niggers in Usa

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 6403
But there are more niggers in Usa

is this really coming from a Italianmutt baby

reminder 30% of southern Italy is GAYrab genes

also niggers are seen as inferior in 🇺🇸 . Literally only fat white prostitutes fuck them. They are inferior in every way

is this really coming from a Italianmutt baby

reminder 30% of southern Italy is GAYrab genes

also niggers are seen as inferior in 🇺🇸 . Literally only fat white prostitutes fuck them. They are inferior in every way
Do u get triggered because I said that thing about niggers? :unsure:

American culture is centered around niggers
It's all thug rap

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do u get triggered because I said that thing about niggers? :unsure:

American culture is centered around niggers
It's all thug rap

but rap is like that everywhere. British rap and even French rap has nothing but black people in all their music videos

it started in the US bc unfortunately Americans were the first ones to give these inferior humans rights to free speech and liberty. And they did fuck all with that except for spread their parasite culture all around America and the western world.

ironic bc that’s what u just did. I’ve made tinder and changed my location to every South American city. All the famous ones. The women there look horrible and definitely inferior to the average girl from a developed 1st world country
Thats not what i meant. And the girl i posted is from Usa.

I mog you nigger