Latisse gave me long eyelashes but did nothing for fullness

NFA PB

NFA PB

Banned
at first I made posts about how lattice was cope but I was wrong

I started noticing it’s effectiveness when my lower lashes started growing larger and outer corner lashes turned upward

During my visit to California I got compliments by female cousins and my aunts

My mom even asked me if I got a lash lift

Unfortunately, for darkness and fullness it didn’t do much

The only way latisse can help you is if you heightmog a girl and she is up close to you

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, TheRenaissanceMan, datboijj and 2 others
For thickness and fullness you need to apply 5% minoxodil on your eyebrows, as some of the effects go to the surronding areas due to the systemic mechanism of minox, this made my lashes thicker as well as my brows.

Side Q, did you notice your upper eyelid fat pads get affected by the latisse? I see it all the time and it's the reason why I have not used it

Black waterproof mascara solves both of those, bimatoprost is like the base of the cake and mascara is the icing, they should be used together

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, pneumocystosis, twilight and 1 other person
For thickness and fullness you need to apply 5% minoxodil on your eyebrows, as some of the effects go to the surronding areas due to the systemic mechanism of minox, this made my lashes thicker as well as my brows.

Side Q, did you notice your upper eyelid fat pads get affected by the latisse? I see it all the time and it's the reason why I have not used it
No, I didn’t notice anything but I was also doing eyelid pulling with a magnetic piercing stud. Stopped now because I permanently reduced my UEE in my left eye

As for minix on eyebrows I already doing that plus taking oral min

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Unsh and twilight
You need to curl that shit bro. Who tf cares if guys think it's gay if girls love it

I use latise on eyebrows and eye lash and it grew them both, my UEE had not changed, my eyes are still hooded like they were before

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and twilight
Black waterproof mascara solves both of those, bimatoprost is like the base of the cake and mascara is the icing, they should be used together
Do you also curl lashes

i can’t risk looking like a fag, got any YouTube tutorial ?

Do u curl them too?

Do you think black mascara on already dark eyelashes would be overkill or too feminine?

actor-lorenzo-zurzolo-183565_large.jpg

at first I made posts about how lattice was cope but I was wrong

I started noticing it’s effectiveness when my lower lashes started growing larger and outer corner lashes turned upward

During my visit to California I got compliments by female cousins and my aunts

My mom even asked me if I got a lash lift

The only way latisse can help you is if you heightmog a girl and she is up close to you
Told you to be patient bro. Almost 2 months in my eyelashes doubled in length, still don't have the density so same as you.

I will keep applying until I run out of my current supply to see the maximum length I can get.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Told you to be patient bro. Almost 2 months in my eyelashes doubled in length, still don't have the density so same as you.

I will keep applying until I run out of my current supply to see the maximum length I can get.
Deadass blood,

It took other people to point it out for me to realize but yeah density not so much

I found you my horse, finally.

Lower eyelash mog upper eyelash, that is why lorenzo zurzulo eye area isnt totally subhuman panku eyes.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB

Did you lose fat pad ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back