Latisse on lower lashes?

S

seethe

Zephir
Why tf do they say you can't use it on lower lashes, does it cause more scleral show as well?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 18.12.09.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 18.12.09.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Why tf do they say you can't use it on lower lashes, does it cause more scleral show as well?
Your undereyes might get hollow. It burns your fatpads

• +1
Reactions: seethe
off topic but id highly recommend latisse if ur debating getting it. Ive already seen double eyelash growth and I still have a few weeks left of using it

There's just no point, it gets absorbed enough to affect entire eye area so it's just overkill and may increase side effects if you use it on both upper and lower. I use this on my eyebrows without touching lashes at all and they still grow like hell, in first 3-5 days of using I look like a pixie fairy

• +1
Reactions: seethe
Yh I’ve started a week ago
off topic but id highly recommend latisse if ur debating getting it. Ive already seen double eyelash growth and I still have a few weeks left of using it

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
There's just no point, it gets absorbed enough to affect entire eye area so it's just overkill and may increase side effects if you use it on both upper and lower. I use this on my eyebrows without touching lashes at all and they still grow like hell, in first 3-5 days of using I look like a pixie fairy
Lucky, don’t seem to be working that well on me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Spiritualcell