lawl game

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Just a quick daily redpill

At my nightclub job I overheard two women talking, one had a date with this guy she kept describing as hot and gorgeous mexican prettyboy. But she kept telling her friend while he was so hot he was super cringe. He kept over and over complimenting her on how how, sexy, spicy, beautiful etc she was and it kept turning her off cause he was overdoing it. She called him a sweettalker and he needed to tone it down.

She then said that at the end of the date he even said let's drive rn to vegas and get married baby, and it totally turned this girl off.

So then her friend she was telling all this too was like, dang so did u just end the date and go home after, and the girl was like Hell naww he was too fine not to fuck, I mean he's gorgeous and we re consenting adults whateverrrrrr. And they both cackled I'm agreement like the cumdumpsters they rlly are

OVER IF YOU'RE NOT A PSL 7.5 PRETTYBOY

In before Amnesia is a larper trololol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, BigBiceps, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
Amnesia
ZyzzReincarnate

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Well they will dump him after the fuck..

Still mirin tho

Well they will dump him after the fuck..

Still mirin tho
Doesn't matter, had sex

That bitch opened her stank pussy for chad to use like some worn out fleshlight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Just have game bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 4804 and PubertyMaxxer
wait i use the lets get married line on tinder all the time??? wtf is that a bad thing??? was the mexican dude joking bcuz im always joking

i rly doubt that you are the real amnesia. it cant be that hard to write your name on a paper and make a selfie without it.

i also doubt a PSL 6.5 guy like him would spend time creating threads like this on looksmax.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 3902, 2peasinapod and 1 other person
He probably has 30 other dates lined up

no way a 30 year old works in a nightclub

not even failures do that

Dontcarethoughts

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Doesn't matter, had sex

That bitch opened her stank pussy for chad to use like some worn out fleshlight
Exactly, cheeks are cheeks, if you hit, you hit, thats the mentality of all the biggest slayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245