• Woah
Reactions: try2beme, UndiagnosedSchizo and greengrassgrows
subhuman brit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii, try2beme, NateJacobs and 4 others
Whatta gatto do to become Brit normie
get curtains for hair and save up for surgery. Meantime do the water softmaxxing and gym u know it right. Ur problem is structural and ur very assymetrical

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, saafiir fan, greengrassgrows and 1 other person
get curtains for hair and save up for surgery. Meantime do the water softmaxxing and gym u know it right. Ur problem is structural and ur very assymetrical
Roger that

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, UndiagnosedSchizo, greengrassgrows and 1 other person
Not too bad looking, I'd say you're MTN. You have pretty good coloring, but what failos you is your shitty haircut and lips. As for your haircut, as the poster above recommended, I'd like to also recommend curtains. As for lips, they desperately need to be widened. Pretty sure there's some guides for that on here, best of luck to ya!

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, SteveLorde, ahdhwu123 and 3 others
Not too bad looking, I'd say you're MTN. You have pretty good coloring, but what failos you is your shitty haircut and lips. As for your haircut, as the poster above recommended, I'd like to also recommend curtains. As for lips, they desperately need to be widened. Pretty sure there's some guides for that on here, best of luck to ya!
Loud and clear man. Thanks

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, UndiagnosedSchizo, greengrassgrows and 1 other person
Your white you'll do fine

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, ahdhwu123, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
You are a 5/10 norman with a slightly bad haircut, a bit of acne, and what appears to be a case of slight mouthbreathing but still mostly nasal breathing. I can't tell if your head is asymmetrical, but if your body is symmetric and relatively fit, then I think you can get away with a slightly weird skull.

My advice: eat less sugar and/or processed foods, make sure you don't snore at night (if you do check yourself out for sleep apnea or asthma or seasonal allergies), exercise a little bit to maintain a good body but it doesn't have to be overkill, just 4 or 5 hours a week is plenty if the goal is to just be mateable with the opposite sex. Copy Justin Bieber's haircut too, you have similar hair to him, it's just unrefined is all.

In general, just study hard so you can land a decent paying job, and google "stem cell penis enlargement" every month so you can know when the medical breakthrough finally occurs. A handsome face attracts a bitch, but money and a big dick keeps a bitch.

You definitely have a lot of potential, and probably mog the entirety of incels.is (and me) just by virtue of being a norman. I wish you luck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveLorde, ahdhwu123, It'snotover and 3 others
average looking. Jaw and lips are the flaws imo

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and greengrassgrows
also you seem to have narrow and sloped shoulders based off these pics

• Woah
  • JFL
You are a 5/10 norman with a slightly bad haircut, a bit of acne, and what appears to be a case of slight mouthbreathing but still mostly nasal breathing. I can't tell if your head is asymmetrical, but if your body is symmetric and relatively fit, then I think you can get away with a slightly weird skull.

My advice: eat less sugar and/or processed foods, make sure you don't snore at night (if you do check yourself out for sleep apnea or asthma or seasonal allergies), exercise a little bit to maintain a good body but it doesn't have to be overkill, just 4 or 5 hours a week is plenty if the goal is to just be mateable with the opposite sex. Copy Justin Bieber's haircut too, you have similar hair to him, it's just unrefined is all.

In general, just study hard so you can land a decent paying job, and google "stem cell penis enlargement" every month so you can know when the medical breakthrough finally occurs. A handsome face attracts a bitch, but money and a big dick keeps a bitch.

You definitely have a lot of potential, and probably mog the entirety of incels.is (and me) just by virtue of being a norman. I wish you luck.
Thanks brother.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, greengrassgrows and Quachil
  • Woah
  • JFL
4.8/10 rn, get curtains and mse/pallate expander, leanmaxx, gymmaxx, and you’ll be drowning in pussy

Brutal anglo slavic pheno

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and UndiagnosedSchizo
height ?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
You are very boneless, roiding may save you imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, aesthetic beauty and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and try2beme
Your main problem is that Jewish nose so start shaving to have t fixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44184
U have good pheno

MTN max

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
If you dont have bad malocclusions or bite from your jaw then you can get subtle chin filler/implants and jaw implant to fix the symmetry while fixing your incel skull. If not bimax
Id go for a more appealing haircut too

U look British but have potential. Smt in ur lower third looks messed up nose and hair need to be fixed too. How tall r you

Oh ur 5'10 dude u better like Asians, if u geomax anywhere in East Asia god appeal