laziness

yonnyforeverbulk

yonnyforeverbulk

Iron
yeah, the face is important ( i will reiterate THE FACE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT) when it comes to looking good but people sleep on the body. if you are lucky enough to have an ok face lifting weights and getting jacked can only help.

Way too many people on this forum think that the face is everything but it's not 100% it. The shittier thing is that they will discourage other people who genuinely have an ok face to not lift. they will use gay cringy internet words like "cope" cuz they have been on their computers too much bitching about how they don't get laid instead of lifting.

it's impossible that ALLLL of you be irredeemably ugly. lift! don't be lazy.

if you are a guy who has a good character, jacked, dresses well and has success in his life. so fucken stupid to say you won't fuck hot chicks. don't be lazy bust your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, badromance, Nibba and 2 others
Edit this and add height and frame are important too or you will piss off a bunch of autists.

334.jpg

Face and height, things that are largely genetic (though I will say certain face gains can be achieved by low body fat), account for a minimum of 85% of SMV. considering that we have not accounted in NT skills (5-10%), that leaves very little room for "hard work" to fix a person. I am willing to give you 10%... given that face gains can be minorly achieved with diet/exercise. Being low BF won't fix a bad eye area or bend/increase bones, but can make a well grown skull more defined.

Below which height is it worthless to lift?
Almost always worthless unless you need a specific BF% to get a face gain. Women do not care about muscles, only low BF. Women are clueless... you should know this by now. Look at the body builders or strongman competitions... just buffed up short incels. The real slayers are the low-bodyfat swimmer types.

TLDR --> You have the cancerous boomer mentality that has not caught up to the modern world of hypergamy and feminism.

Face and height, things that are largely genetic (though I will say certain face gains can be achieved by low body fat), account for a minimum of 85% of SMV. considering that we have not accounted in NT skills (5-10%), that leaves very little room for "hard work" to fix a person. I am willing to give you 10%... given that face gains can be minorly achieved with diet/exercise. Being low BF won't fix a bad eye area or bend/increase bones, but can make a well grown skull more defined.

Almost always worthless unless you need a specific BF% to get a face gain. Women do not care about muscles, only low BF. Women are clueless... you should know this by now. Look at the body builders or strongman competitions... just buffed up short incels. The real slayers are the low-bodyfat swimmer types.

TLDR --> You have the cancerous boomer mentality that has not caught up to the modern world of hypergamy and feminism.
wtf did you even say? go lift

I always aimed to get a physique of a soccer player or some middleweight boxer. Low bf, a little bit of muscle mass, slightly V shaped upper body. That‘s the ideal. Not some roided bodybuilder physique. Lifting is worth it when you know when to stop bulking. Your SMV will increase 100%

I always aimed to get a physique of a soccer player or some middleweight boxer. Low bf, a little bit of muscle mass, slightly V shaped upper body. That‘s the ideal. Not some roided bodybuilder physique. Lifting is worth it when you know when to stop bulking. Your SMV will increase 100%
muscle is not so easy to build that you just magically end up look like a roidded bodybuilder just from bulking too much. train to look like a rodided body builder for 2 years and you will look like a middleweight boxer.

Hey there young man, you are 25 years old, why have you not found yourself a lady? Are you a homosexual? Just buy her flowers, take her out to the drive in theater and be kind to her br0

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 283
muscle is not so easy to build that you just magically end up look like a roidded bodybuilder just from bulking too much. train to look like a rodided body builder for 2 years and you will look like a middleweight boxer.
Never said it‘s easy. It took me indeed about 2 years to look like a middleweight boxer. From that point I never increased the weights or reps, I just kept it to maintain the look. There are some idiots that think it‘s still too skinny and continue raising weights and taking roids

If you don't have goals in life,it's over.

• +1
Reactions: 中原岬, Wincel and yonnyforeverbulk
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Hey there young man, you are 25 years old, why have you not found yourself a lady? Are you a homosexual? Just buy her flowers, take her out to the drive in theater and be kind to her br0

That's basically how the old folks at church talk to me. It's not out of poor spirit that they do it, but of naiveté. I don't usually argue. I've been considering pastoral counseling regarding loneliness recently, but I'm always reminded that the boomer pastors won't have a clue on how to solve the problem in today's world; God bless them.

My mom is still convinced I'm gay, even going so far as to come into my place of work and ask my coworkers. When I was in HS she went and asked my friends (they never let me live that one down).
wtf did you even say? go lift
No gym for my autism, eye area, thin jaw, and 5'10 stature. Sorry.

My mom is still convinced I'm gay, even going so far as to come into my place of work and ask my coworkers. When I was in HS she went and asked my friends (they never let me live that one down).
Damn. Tried telling her its because you're ugly?

I just tell her that "i'm not interested"
Well then, you can't blame her lol. If you aren't interested in women she automatically thinks you're into men.

That's basically how the old folks at church talk to me. It's not out of poor spirit that they do it, but of naiveté. I don't usually argue. I've been considering pastoral counseling regarding loneliness recently, but I'm always reminded that the boomer pastors won't have a clue on how to solve the problem in today's world; God bless them.

No gym for my autism, eye area, thin jaw, and 5'10 stature. Sorry.

Don't argue with them - it won't lead you anywhere. Seriously you are better of arguing with a boulder on the side of the road

This boomer naivety extends way beyond the realm of dating and relationships; look at Trump, he's too much of a b00mer to understand the racial reality behind today's problems and conflicts. He will disavow ethnic nationalism in favour of civic nationalism because, in his time, things were like that and they worked out well. Boomers will also never realize or admit to the fact that it is their efforts towards achieving "sexual liberation" and "gender equality" in the 50s, 60s, and 70s that have led this generation of men towards inceldom and frustration. And then they have the nerve to criticize you for speaking out!

Come on young man, graduate college, wage slave, and find yourself a diseased grotesque 39 year old semen landfill to betabuxx! Otherwise my pension is in jeopardy !

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Well then, you can't blame her lol. If you aren't interested in women she automatically thinks you're into men.

Well if you figure out a way to tell my mother that I'm 23 and completely undesired by women due to nothing but my genetics and my brain chemistry, then tell me. I love her too much to disappoint her like that. My brother is not incel so he can carry on.

4'6 reporting
If only i was tall, i could have had a 150 slay count by now.
My brother is a 6'2 clone of me (2 years younger, he's 21) with a chest deformity (pectis excavataum) and had a big tiddy GF while I rot. Height is so fucking important.

Don't argue with them - it won't lead you anywhere. Seriously you are better of arguing with a boulder on the side of the road

This boomer naivety extends way beyond the realm of dating and relationships; look at Trump, he's too much of a b00mer to understand the racial reality behind today's problems and conflicts. He will disavow ethnic nationalism in favour of civic nationalism because, in his time, things were like that and they worked out well. Boomers will also never realize or admit to the fact that it is their efforts towards achieving "sexual liberation" and "gender equality" in the 50s, 60s, and 70s that have led this generation of men towards inceldom and frustration. And then they have the nerve to criticize you for speaking out!

Come on young man, graduate college, wage slave, and find yourself a diseased grotesque 39 year old semen landfill to betabuxx! Otherwise my pension is in jeopardy !
Well said. Have a 'like'. Shame that boomers ruined everything for men like me.

Dude 4'8 would be Slayer height bro
JFL there are women with that kind of height passing it on to their sons.

Well if you figure out a way to tell my mother that I'm 23 and completely undesired by women due to nothing but my genetics and my brain chemistry, then tell me. I love her too much to disappoint her like that. My brother is not incel so he can carry on.
Just say it plainly, tell her "i'm ugly mom, the bar has been set far too high for men nowadays".
Yeah this shit ruins aesthetics
Nothing compared to acne scarring.

Yeah this shit ruins aesthetics
So much for his "body aesthetics", he's proof that HEIGHT is what matters, with face as well. Don't give me the NT bullshit either, at the time he worked at a fast food joint and stayed in his room playing Japanese rhythm games when not working. Meanwhile I was in college getting a STEM degree. It's about HEIGHT.

Just say it plainly, tell her "i'm ugly mom, the bar has been set far too high for men nowadays".
I might. We'll see. They only bring it up every so often.

So much for his "body aesthetics", he's proof that HEIGHT is what matters, with face as well. Don't give me the NT bullshit either, at the time he worked at a fast food joint and stayed in his room playing Japanese rhythm games when not working. Meanwhile I was in college getting a STEM degree. It's about HEIGHT.
Oh trust me I know. The reason I lift as 6'3 and gl is to further boost smv and to mog people

It's all about face, 100%. The body only halo's you.

Giga cope, it's about face. You can be as tall as you want, if you're ugly, you are still ugly. No matter your height.

if you are a guy who has a good character, jacked, dresses well and has success in his life. so fucken stupid to say you won't fuck hot chicks. don't be lazy bust your ass.

Happy8

Most normal people you can't tell lift with long sleeves on.

All cope.

Bodyfat percentage most important.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise