[LDAR] Boyfriend of Monkey-Branching Skank Kills The Man She Was Fucking Behind His Back

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

So this Da Silva is sitting in a restaurant somewhere in Valparaiso De Goias, Brazil with a skanky ho who despite her post wall demeanor and less than desirable looks still finds chads for a cock-carousel ride.

While having some kind of conversation, according to the backinfo I got, a boyfriend of the skank storms in, guns blazing, and unloads it into the Da Silva, handing his whore a pussy pass like the good beta cuck that he is. The skank used her fat folds and female privilege to pretend she’s confronting the guy.

Poor Da Silva. In exchange for boning that overused, diseased snatch, he got a bullet in his head. Bad news for the skank too – she’s gonna have to find a new chad to monkey-branch with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, BrettyBoy and xit
holy...
the fk

JFL at men who die for women

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Alt Number 3, CopeIsReal and 1 other person
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
ye

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
why do they shoot the guy? shoot the fkn girl dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk and fukmylyf
@chadpreetinthemaking comment on this bro

This is soy at its finest.

@chadpreetinthemaking comment on this bro

This is soy at its finest.
What a cuck, he should have taught the bitch a lesson, took her to some abandoned warehouse, tortured her, beat the shit out of her, then poured acid on her face and let her go, she probably wouldnt remember shit because of how traumatising the experience would be. Anyway if he had the balls to kill the guy, he might as well have become a gangster, fucking low t betas I swear man, ITS ALWAYS THE BITCHES FAULT, ALWAYS.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
would happen in india 100%, expect he'd kill the kill the women and his children. The man who she cheated with will probably be given his sister.

this is why you do not go to brazil

What a cuck, he should have taught the bitch a lesson, took her to some abandoned warehouse, tortured her, beat the shit out of her, then poured acid on her face and let her go, she probably wouldnt remember shit because of how traumatising the experience would be. Anyway if he had the balls to kill the guy, he might as well have become a gangster, fucking low t betas I swear man, ITS ALWAYS THE BITCHES FAULT, ALWAYS.
As Tupac said, “when hoes get horny, niggas die”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, CopeIsReal and chadpreetinthemaking
obesecel

As Tupac said, “when bitches get horny, niggas die”
Honestly i would have first shot the bitch to teach her a lesson, then shot the guy to make a point and send a message, fuck these hoes dude, bitches ain't shit, i got no love for these hoes.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Honestly i would have first shot the bitch to teach her a lesson, then shot the guy to make a point and send a message, fuck these hoes dude, bitches ain't shit, i got no love for these hoes.

XD

sperm competition boys

we're programmed to never punish women because muh eggs

he just killed his competitor now he can go take his prize, nothing new

sperm competition boys

we're programmed to never punish women because muh eggs
One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
One ejaculation contains the same amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids as eight ounces of steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons.
wtf

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back